Threats , really worry anyone ?

This is a discussion on Threats , really worry anyone ? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I was reading the thread about Yeager and saw that some people had the idea that threats might intimidate the anti's . Maybe some of ...

Thread: Threats , really worry anyone ?

Threats , really worry anyone ?

I was reading the thread about Yeager and saw that some people had the idea that threats might intimidate the anti's . Maybe some of the civilian anti's but with elected , military , and police anti's I don't think it will carry much weight . I mean they have engaged lots of other people , countries , terroist's , what have you with a lot more firepower than some AR-15's .
    I wish a fellow could put a freeze on his age and health , but wish in one hand and doodle in the other , a time has will come for many to accept other roles , other than a warrior role .
    I wonder with all the governments and countries that dislike Americans , if our government was to make a unhumanatorian attack on it's people , would many if any other countries object or intervene ? Or just set back and watch the bloodbath ?
    Would another country step up and say , hey this carnage has to stop ?
    I don't know , just some things I have thought about , anyone have their own ideas or insights ? Kenneth

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Keep dreaming bud! They won't just sit back they would be glad to help the USA go down
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Lol, sorry if you thought I was dreaming, just wondering if anyone else had wondered this , rest assured , I realize the only cavalry that will show up will be us , Kenneth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth66 View Post
    Lol, sorry if you thought I was dreaming, just wondering if anyone else had wondered this , rest assured , I realize the only cavalry that will show up will be us , Kenneth
    Unfortunately other countries have hated us since our rise to power.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    Unfortunately other countries have hated us since our rise to power.
    It is not hate. It is jealousy. I don't think the true anti's will be scared since they are bullies that have gotten their way by intimidation for years. The only way tp shut them down is to give them a taste of their own medicaine and put them in their place. Words on a videa will not du that. My 2 cents.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Better to walk vewy vewy quiet and carry a gweat big stick.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Senior Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    HUH?
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    The making of threats at any time is foolish. I don't believe in threatening, all it does is warn your enemies and gives them the opportunity to strike first. Even in the political sense it will make one appear out of control and dangerous. Therefore, it is counter productive and provides leverage that can (and most likely will) be used against you.

Links