Speaking of VCDL - Kieth Morgan hands anti-gun TV host his rear.

This is a discussion on Speaking of VCDL - Kieth Morgan hands anti-gun TV host his rear. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Amazing job of reasoning, focus, and knowing your facts. It's much nicer seeing this than some guy jumping up and down screaming about what's right ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Speaking of VCDL - Kieth Morgan hands anti-gun TV host his rear.

Amazing job of reasoning, focus, and knowing your facts. It's much nicer seeing this than some guy jumping up and down screaming about what's right and wrong.

2. Remove Ads

I just don't get, why people don't get- EVERYONE should protect themselves from criminals AND the goverment! Also if I had a dollar for everytime someone brings up nukes....

VIP Member
    Keith did a really good job. The interview also illustrates how crazy the thoughts and fears of the elite are. They fear an armed populace.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.

Morgan, "schooled" the interviewer big time!!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Both sides in this discussion did horribly.

No really.

Easy to armchair quarterback the interview. It took me three watchings of it to catch a lot of what you pointed out.

Given the circumstances, with "what's his name" trying to get Mr Morgan to loose his composure, he did outstanding. Mr, Morgan kept his calm, even tried to keep the host calm, and pointed out fact instead of myth.

Hell, I think it's time to have an hour long debate on all the major networks during prime time, moderated by someone from the Cato institute (or some other non biased entity). We get a few level headed representatives like Mr. Morgan on the podium to show just how far off the rails these anti gun people will go. I honestly don't think that there is a single one on the anti side that can keep their calm for more than 10 minutes without being heavily sedated. Their entire argument is based on emotion and that will be their downfall.
    shooterX and TX expat like this.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

VIP Member
    The way this guy presents his arguments and remains cool headed is exactly how all of us should handle these discussions. Very impressive performance!
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    Easy to armchair quarterback the interview. It took me three watchings of it to catch a lot of what you pointed out.

Given the circumstances, with "what's his name" trying to get Mr Morgan to loose his composure, he did outstanding. Mr, Morgan kept his calm, even tried to keep the host calm, and pointed out fact instead of myth.

Hell, I think it's time to have an hour long debate on all the major networks during prime time, moderated by someone from the Cato institute (or some other non biased entity). We get a few level headed representatives like Mr. Morgan on the podium to show just how far off the rails these anti gun people will go. I honestly don't think that there is a single one on the anti side that can keep their calm for more than 10 minutes without being heavily sedated. Their entire argument is based on emotion and that will be their downfall.
    I totally agree. Mr. Morgan kept his composure and relayed his information in a calm and rational manner. I don't think it's at all fair to call his performance "horrible". I agree that there were a few instances that could have been better handled but it's too easy to forget the pressure in being the guy on the stage. He most certainly didn't give the anti-gun agenda any fuel for their fire, so I consider his interview a success.
    OD* likes this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links