Gun Control to Crowd Obama's Second Term

This is a discussion on Gun Control to Crowd Obama's Second Term within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The economy, the climate, immigration, foreign affairs, etc. all get to take a back seat to Obama's war on our right to keep and bear ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By xXxplosive
  • 1 Post By Mike1956

Thread: Gun Control to Crowd Obama's Second Term

VIP Member

The economy, the climate, immigration, foreign affairs, etc. all get to take a back seat to Obama's war on our right to keep and bear arms.
    Gun Control to Crowd Obama's 2nd Term - Yahoo! News
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Yeah because he can redirect people off issues that are vastly more important and the government hasn't come to any kind of agreement on like the budget.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

VIP Member
    As long as the majority of the nation is on the take, they will continue to vote to give up our guns, our liberty, and control over every aspect of all of our lives.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    As long as the majority of the nation is on the take, they will continue to vote to give up our guns, our liberty, and control over every aspect of all of our lives.
    I'm afraid there is truth in what you say. It is harder to take from armed resistors than unarmed ones.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

IMO..............they need to hammer on Behngazi and F&F.....America wants answers.
    msgt/ret and mano3 like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    IMO..............they need to hammer on Behngazi and F&F.....America wants answers.
    Ain't gonna happen. The mainsteam media is far too enchanted with the modern-day Camelot to demand answers for much of anything.
    William T. Sherman

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    No, a small portion of the population does (myself included) but the low information voter population doesn't even know what you are talking about.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    No, a small portion of the population does (myself included) but the low information voter population doesn't even know what you are talking about.
    Or want to know.
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Or want to know.
    Much easier being an ignorant sheep, I'm sure.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    Much easier being an ignorant sheep, I'm sure.
    Them:

Us:

Them when we talk to them:

Us when we talk to them:

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

here you go...Powell defends Clinton on Behngazi...

Powell defends Clinton on Benghazi:
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Links