Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................

This is a discussion on Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................ within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I saw her, she is great and not afraid to tell it like it is. Very refreshing nowadays....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    I saw her, she is great and not afraid to tell it like it is. Very refreshing nowadays.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    I try not to give FOX too much credit. Using them to support the issue of gun rights is the same as using CNN to support gun control ideas. They are equal opposites. Just saying in a debate the other side views FOX the same way a lot of 2A supporters view CNN.
    I have noticed how Liberal/Progressives like to "demonize" FOX News whenever they can. They ARE fair and balanced. One sees many liberal/progressive clowns on there debating conservatives. I guess the left loonies can't hack it when a News group gives BOTH sides of the issue. Only the kool aide drinkers can't see the difference.
    zonker1986, OD* and niks like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member
    I want to have her children.
    Hoganbeg likes this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    I have noticed how Liberal/Progressives like to "demonize" FOX News whenever they can. They ARE fair and balanced. One sees many liberal/progressive clowns on there debating conservatives. I guess the left loonies can't hack it when a News group gives BOTH sides of the issue. Only the kool aide drinkers can't see the difference.
    They are far from balanced, and they hide as much news from you as cnn hides from liberals. Im not demonizing them any more than CNN im demonizing biased reporting and pseudo journalism. Agreeing with it doesnt make it fair. And Piers Morggan is the liberal answer to Bill O'reilly. He debates liberals the same way, by cutting them off and screaming over them. No matter what network you cling to you arent getting news on TV

I saw another video from her and it was nowhere near as intense as this one at the end. Man she tore them a new one. This is what America is really thinking. Not the entitlement christmas tree lazy dumb jerks but what real hard working honest Americans are all thinking. I wish someone would begin publishing names and addresses of all the groups she mentioned.

By the way I dont watch Fox lately because it's too stressful but there is no comparison of the amount of actual truth that comes from both of those networks. You can't be serious in comparing them and still be using your common sense. Fox broadcasts all viewpoints no matter how they lean. And they present more actual facts in one day than CNN in a month. My son is a producer at CNN and the stories I could tell you would drop your jaw. He's also one person with common sense in a sea of idiots in that place.
    Spirit51, Crowbait and OD* like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    They are far from balanced, and they hide as much news from you as cnn hides from liberals. Im not demonizing them any more than CNN im demonizing biased reporting and pseudo journalism. Agreeing with it doesnt make it fair. And Piers Morggan is the liberal answer to Bill O'reilly. He debates liberals the same way, by cutting them off and screaming over them. No matter what network you cling to you arent getting news on TV
    I can only guess that you are in your 20s. Stick to making the doughnuts. I have been involved in watching networks and their news for several decades now. I KNOW the difference. Only a idiot takes everything any news group gives as gospel. Which brings us back to the Liberal/Progressives.
    zonker1986, BurgerBoy and OD* like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Way to go judge!

Stick to making the doughnuts.
    Haha...doughnuts...good for you. Stick to needlepoint. If I insulted your occupation/disability I'd get a warning.

Only a idiot takes everything any news group gives as gospel.
    Which was my only point. I only bring it up because citing FOX news isnt going to get us anywhere

Wow she is good. You go Judge.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

That is one awesome response from the judge. LOVE IT.
    Rob
    -----------
    Play in the heavens baby girl. For we will again one day see you.
    Gracie Rae P Nov 16,2004 - Sept 2,2012
    Forever daddy's girl!
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    I want to have her children.
    Bwahahahahaha
    Rob
    -----------
    Play in the heavens baby girl. For we will again one day see you.
    Gracie Rae P Nov 16,2004 - Sept 2,2012
    Forever daddy's girl!
    -----------

Judge Jeanine is Beautiful and even more lovely when she is pissed off. Looks like the Journal News failed miserably and have opened up the Gates of Hell against themselves..
    oneshot likes this.

VIP Member
    HaHaHaHa!!!!!

"We felt.........sharing as much information about gun ownership in our area was important in the aftermath of the Newtown shootings"

I Can visualize Royal Court Jester Janet Hasson ,AkA The Publisher Journal News (AkA Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap)
    grasping at straws with the above statement, can't you?
    What a blowhard.

Well, I wonder if she learned her lesson not to mess with gun owners?
    They're either old men, or Judges, seeking vindication, legally.
    Crowbait likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

She's my heroin...
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

I believe she was the Republican canidate who initally ran against Hillary Clinton for NY Senator. That state really messed up not electing her.
    Yep, the "carpetbagger" from Arkansas beat out a life long New York resident, former prosecutor and judge because the carpetbagger was the former 1st lady with a boat load of money.

Why didn't Hillary run for the Senate in Arkansas? Because a Senator from Arkansas doesn't have as much power as a Senator from New York.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links