Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................ - Page 3

Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................

This is a discussion on Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................ within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Saw that this morning. I hope she gets the answers she seeks....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Fox News commentator becomes very vocal................

Saw that this morning. I hope she gets the answers she seeks.
    If you wish for peace, prepare for war.

Great POST!!!! Excellent video!!!
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

Excellent job Judge.
    “A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” --George Washington

Shes awesome. And again I love that gal.

Man I love her!

Incredible lady right there.. Attractive, intelligent and powerful; wholly crap I gotta go before my wife sees this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Loved it. Wonder if she's single
    I think that's what the kids these days are calling a uh, er, uhm MILW....Mother I'd Like to Wrastle...

Good clip, funny that they went door to door.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    WOW!!!!! Awesome lady.....
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    Celebrity death match...

Judge Jeanine...against...Sonia Sotomayor
    I'm cool with a UFC fight to KO...My money is on Judge Jeanine! Any takers?

Winner gets seat on US Supreme Court
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Quote Originally Posted by SayVandelay View Post
    Haha...doughnuts...good for you. Stick to needlepoint. If I insulted your occupation/disability I'd get a warning.

Which was my only point. I only bring it up because citing FOX news isnt going to get us anywhere
    My needlepoint takes talent and I am proud of it and many of my talents with a needle and threads. Including making AUTOMATONS (Google it) and porcelain dolls. I have many talents.

I am not ashamed of being a Firefighter/Paramedic in a large Metro area for 15 years. Being disabled in the line of duty (saving lives). So come on with your insults, baker boy. BTW...my mother was a world renowed cake decorator and is in the Wilton Hall of Fame. She had talent too. She's dead now....maybe you can make fun of her too. That is the level I would expect from you. I raised a beautiful and very talented daughter also. Two grandsons...one in college and the other a musican (in computer school). Both talented. A lovely grand daughter who is already showing artistic talent at her young age. Proud of them all.

This is the last time I will communicate with you. I don't come here to "play" with children and I sure don't come here to argue with Liberal/Progressives. It would be more productive arguing with a rock. So fair well, sonny. I will pray for your awakening.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

OD*
    Let's chill out folks, one time offer.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Yep, the "carpetbagger" from Arkansas beat out a life long New York resident, former prosecutor and judge because the carpetbagger was the former 1st lady with a boat load of money.

Why didn't Hillary run for the Senate in Arkansas? Because a Senator from Arkansas doesn't have as much power as a Senator from New York.
    Actually I don't think she could have gotten elected in Arkansas! But Liberal NY...... DR

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    FOX News, CNN, ABC and all the rest I will include.

None..Not one will deliver ALL the truth. It is all censored in juxtaposition to the almighty dollar with agenda pushes coming in at a close second.

How do I know this?

As a professional photographer, and one who has been to a combat zone, I have seen (WITH MY EYES) how the truth can and (IS) often manipulated.

Case in point:

Iraq...

1) Press Briefing. We were told what to photograph/video record...what NOT to record, what time we could record, what days we could record.

2) We all sign documents that if we violate the terms, we could and would face very stiff penalties including incarceration!

3) We were always accompanied by a "Liaison" officer. This person would highly control/orchestrate our movements and point of view while recording.
    (i.e) "Move your camera there...do not photograph what you see over here"

We get our (Truth) via sound bites and a rectangular screen. Both have a very narrow view.

If anyone wants the truth, you better be there and witness it first hand.

My factual images easily will become editorials with a simple crop of the image.

The media is not required to be sworn in to tell "The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Wow, i'm 21, but I would love to take her on a date ;]
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

The backlash against Journal News is priceless, I have watched several videos regarding this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links