Anti-Gun Hypocrites

This is a discussion on Anti-Gun Hypocrites within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; it really makes me sick that that all these Anti-Gunners that want to take our gun rights away,limit magazine capacity,ban sporting rifles (i don't call ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Anti-Gun Hypocrites

Anti-Gun Hypocrites

it really makes me sick that that all these Anti-Gunners that want to take our gun rights away,limit magazine capacity,ban sporting rifles (i don't call them Assault rifles) rely on guns for their own protection ..Rossie O"donnell is one of the biggest hypocrites around, she sends her kids to schools that have armed security,her bodyguards are armed with the finest weapons available to protect her..president obama's secret service men have the best weapons available for his protection.how about we turn our guns in when they turn theirs in..point is, guns are good for their protection but not ours..sorry for ranting a bit,it just pisses me off!

2. Remove Ads

You aren't by yourself.I use to let it piss me off,but,i don't pay it much attention anymore.Debating with anyone that's anti-gun is like ******* in the wind,so i don't even go there anymore.What they think, doesn't matter to me.
    candalos and exdee40 like this.

VIP Member
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to tread on other people's rights when you are above them.

The whole schools with armed guard thing is beyond infuriating. I found out that Obama's daughters attend a school that has something like 11 full time armed security personnel. That's the school's security, so that doesn't even include the Secret Service representation there.

Furthermore, the school that his children attended in Chicago has a full time security staff as well. Now I don't know about you, but I find it highly hypocritical to make any statements that a gun ban would make our children safer when the school they attended was smack dab in the middle of some of the strictest gun laws in the country, and they have a security staff. If banning guns is the answer, those kids should have been so safe that no security would be needed.
    goldmaster and accessbob like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    But we know important peoples' kids attend that school.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to tread on other people's rights when you are above them.

The whole schools with armed guard thing is beyond infuriating. I found out that Obama's daughters attend a school that has something like 11 full time armed security personnel. That's the school's security, so that doesn't even include the Secret Service representation there.

Furthermore, the school that his children attended in Chicago has a full time security staff as well. Now I don't know about you, but I find it highly hypocritical to make any statements that a gun ban would make our children safer when the school they attended was smack dab in the middle of some of the strictest gun laws in the country, and they have a security staff. If banning guns is the answer, those kids should have been so safe that no security would be needed.
    Just remember "All the pigs are equal, just some are more equal". - Animal Farm
    Last edited by SigPapa226; January 14th, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
    darbo, msgt/ret, TX expat and 1 others like this.

Distinguished Member
    Makes me ------
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

I agree with all you guys. Take your anger and frustration out by writing your elected officials and joining the NRA.

Do it quick, the time to move is NOW.

Link from another thread. All you have to do is fill out some info. Ruger does the rest.

Contact all your representatives, easy way from Ruger
    darbo likes this.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less".
    General Robert E. Lee

Disarmament? The day police, national guard and the military are disarmed, I'll consider it. Assuming zero criminals and predator animals exist on Earth, that is.

Until then ...
    candalos likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Disarmament? The day police, national guard and the military are disarmed, I'll consider it. Assuming zero criminals and predator animals exist on Earth, that is.

Until then ...
    I don't know. Those feral pigs aren't going to kill themselves, and I do enjoy taking care of that for them. I think I'll keep mine anyway!
    NRA Life Member

I really never liked her any way.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Seeing Rosie O'Donnell and feral pigs mentioned in the same thread is kind of funny...
    TX expat likes this.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjr_Fail View Post
    Seeing Rosie O'Donnell and feral pigs mentioned in the same thread is kind of funny...
    There's not much that I think is actually an insult to those pigs but this may be it!
    rottkeeper and Mjr_Fail like this.
    NRA Life Member

If gun free zones are the answer, why haven't there been thousands of mass shootings at gun shows? According to their logic, a gun show should be the most common place for gun violence by far.....

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    sorry for ranting
    It's ok; really it is. A little venting is certainly better than kicking a tree and breaking your toe.

You too can become one of the social elite, but then your venting will turn to the small minded, unwashed, ill educated, wayward thinking, low income, tax paying, rights believer,
    blue collar, far right whacko, gun toting fool deceived by GOD, the BIBLE, Life, Liberty & the pursuit of happiness idiots! Just like the millions upon millions of others so deceived.

Too see such a sight, do what No-Bama does: Stand on the multitude of dead body's of patriots who ushered this country to greatness.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

If the liberals think the answer to the murder and crime rate is to eliminate firearms, Chicago and NewYork should shed some light for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links