Please stop Buying guns--Chuck Schumer - Page 2

Please stop Buying guns--Chuck Schumer

This is a discussion on Please stop Buying guns--Chuck Schumer within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Thanks. I guess if I get someone at my door with a clipboard, I'll remember to say that I sold them all to a neighbor ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Please stop Buying guns--Chuck Schumer

Thanks. I guess if I get someone at my door with a clipboard, I'll remember to say that I sold them all to a neighbor who has since moved.

Good info. Of course you can never trust that the gov is not keeping track of information on its subjects that is not authorized to.

Mr Schumer,

I will stop purchasing weapons to defend me and my family when Washington stops producing Anti-American, Anti-Constitutional Representatives..
    miller_man likes this.

These polls are like the Election machines all over again. ABC news on the radio said that a large majority of Americans support background checks on buying ammo. Idiots

Post-ABC poll: Broad support for gun restrictions, armed guards in schools - January 10-13 - The Washington Post
    "As the economy gets weak, the dollar loses value. Invest in precious metals." I'm investing in lead.

From the mouth of Bugs Bunny, Chucky Your a maroon. manee a manee thats all folks

VIP Member
    This is what happens when politicians can't reconcile their beliefs with the will of the people. Hard core denial.
    TX expat likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links