The Ground Swell of Pro 2A

This is a discussion on The Ground Swell of Pro 2A within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I feel and am encouraged when reading about the outpouring of millions who stand against any 2A revision or modifications. It would appear that the ...

Thread: The Ground Swell of Pro 2A

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar

The Ground Swell of Pro 2A

I feel and am encouraged when reading about the outpouring of millions who stand against any 2A revision or modifications.

It would appear that the battle is swinging in the favor of Pro-2A believers.

I base this on what I am seeing and hearing. This is NOT cause to let down our guard; quite the contrary, keep up the fight until these ill educated
    anti 2A people are crushed to a point where they have no weapons of paranoia to form against Americans again.

I remain hopeful with my spirit renewed that perhaps, perhaps this issue will move some left leaners to see the light and remove some who currently hold office that have come out publicly against a sacred right of all law abiding Americans.

I will be interested to see the outcome during the next general elections.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    I agree with your points. I just hope there is not too much damage done to the country before the next general elections.

Links