Ny firearms site down....... - Page 2

Ny firearms site down.......

This is a discussion on Ny firearms site down....... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sue + injunction...anything to counter this garbage Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Ny firearms site down.......

Re: Ny firearms site down.......

Sue + injunction...anything to counter this garbage

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

We all need to understand this:

Obama and Biden will probably go for similar wording and try to ram it down our throats.

They know that the standard "non-hi-capacity" magazine is a 10 round magazine. They WANTED to ban those magazines so they could clean out every legally owned magazine owned or turn you, who decided o keep them, into a felon.

I can see a similar attempt being made to shove this junk down everyone's throats federally, and we need to hold our representatives and senators feet to the fire NOW. This midnight ramming through and counting on the idiots that tow the party line every single time to go along with them along with politicians running scared or bullied into going along with this stuff stinks.

What happened to open legislation during regular hours so the people had some voice in their government???

Oh, yeah, Tyrants do not care what the people want...... silly me.....
    niks, ErnieNWillis, darbo and 1 others like this.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

VIP Member
    This is bad for everybody, not just New Yorkers.
    darbo and ccman like this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Wont be seeing me anytime in my life. They'll probably be changing their tourism site to say the state is much safer now with the 7 round mags.

VIP Member
    The NY voters get credit for this.......that's who they elected.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Sad day for law-abiding gun owners in NY and elsewhere. From the article, AR's will be grandfathered. And if I read it correctly, a NY resident has 1 year to sell their Hi-Cap mags out of state. But who makes 7 round mags for AR-15's. Also, anyone have 7 round G19 mags lying around? And I guess those 1,000 PEOPLE (remember people who have families and pay taxes are in those jobs) at Remington are just out of luck, huh?
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

I wonder why they chose the number 7? maybe Cuomo is a 1911 fan....
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    This is really bad. And I'm not gonna just say "well, glad I don't live in NY", this is just plain bad news.

Could this be the begining of the line being drawn?
    Yes, this will set the precedent! NY today, our nation tomorrow. The war has begun, the first domino has fallen. We lost this battle but there will be many more battles across this nation to fight. God help us if the democrats gain control of both houses of congress or if the SCOTUS gets stacked against us. I for one will never cede or surrender in the attack against our liberties. Governments fear armed citizens, I don't!

I didn't see any exception in there for Cuomo's bodyguards.
    daisy09630 likes this.

NY firearms site is back up. Thread is running on it. Obviously, they are pi*****!!!!

I hope THIS guy, Greg Ball NY State Senate runs AGAINST Cuomo for Prez in 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rRSUEaLKvA
    daisy09630 and Ctger05 like this.
    SOLD my guns.

Clearly infringement!

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    I wonder why they chose the number 7? maybe Cuomo is a 1911 fan....
    Only thing I came up with is that this is the smallest commonly used magazine I know of. A Ruger LCP and the like holds 6, but it sure isn't common compared to the 1911. He would have gone for five....if he could have.

But the real reason is probably that there are 10 round mags for many common pistols that you can buy to keep your gun and keep it legal. Now, virtually any gun besides a 1911 in 45acp, will not be legal with a magazine.

Quite possibly in direct violation of the second as interpreted by Heller...

I would guess that NRA will file suit upon passage into law. I would expect a stay. It's gonna be a long war folks... and it will be some time before it reaches our doorsteps outside of NY... some time could be any length of time from 1hour to our lifetimes.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

That speech...wow....go for the throat eh? "we haven't saved any lives except the political life of a governor who wants to be president" "that mother will wake up tomorrow with the bi-polar child and we will have done nothing to help her"

He's got the guts to stand up and state his beliefs and I wish more people in elected office would do that instead of trying to look good to the idiots who don't even know how to make change at the drive through.
    ccman likes this.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Looks like it got past the assembly also...
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links