Ny firearms site down.......

This is a discussion on Ny firearms site down....... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Guys....it happened, and it can happen anywhere. The liberal/democratic society that we live in now reacts by knee-jerk actions with no common sense attached. All ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Ny firearms site down.......

Guys....it happened, and it can happen anywhere. The liberal/democratic society that we live in now reacts by knee-jerk actions with no common sense attached. All these B.S. politicians can give a rats a$$ about anyone, except for furthering thier own agendas and political careers. I am out of here as soon as possible, but take what happened here to heart.....how soon will Obama, and his rump ranger team of idiots led by Biden ride thewave?

2. Remove Ads

nyfirearms site is still down!

Quote Originally Posted by rpf427 View Post
    NY FIREARMS site ...
    Got a link for that spot?
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    I would guess that one of the next actions will be a court challenge. I don't recall the exact wording, but making guns that are in common supply and ownership illegal goes against one of the clauses of the SCOTUS rulings regarding the 2nd amendment.
    - The problem that I see is that the guns aren't being made illegal. They are simply changing the mag limit from a ridiculous 10 to a ludicrous 7.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    Hopefully this sort of nonsense also stops in places like NY. Otherwise things will get ugly in this nation.
    - The CNN article that I just read said that CA was now looking at NY's law as the model.

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    The NY voters get credit for this.......that's who they elected.
    - The NY "Republicans" voted heavily for it also.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I read NJ is writing a proposal that would include a "home inspection/evaluation" prior to the purchase of a firearm. Can we hear from those in NY what they are personally going to do? I mean......if those reading this forum had any firearms with detachable magazines, which I'm sure is just absurd, would they really sell them out of state within a year? And I'll bet the neighboring states are just going to love having those murderous high cap mags dumped in their states the next 12 months.

Remember this: The minority rules until the majority speaks." Come on New Yorkers, time to speak louder and faster than you ever have before.
    "I wish I would have done the hard things when they were easier to do."

All I can say is anyone who has stock in 1911 manufacturers are going to be happy campers, everyone else in America, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMRC View Post
    would they really sell them out of state within a year?
    I wouldn't mind picking up 20-30 glock magazines at a probable steep discount. You can never have too many mags or too much ammo to put in them

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMRC View Post

Remember this: The minority rules until the majority speaks." Come on New Yorkers, time to speak louder and faster than you ever have before.
    I totally agree Jeff and as James Fenimore Cooper said " The minority of a country never agrees, except in their efforts to reduce and oppress the majority."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links