My Apologies To Those I Doubted - Page 3

My Apologies To Those I Doubted

This is a discussion on My Apologies To Those I Doubted within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Apologize tomorrow whe he's up on that podium with all those kids...........I'm getting nausious. As Judge Napolitano said earlier today on Fox......"No matter what he ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: My Apologies To Those I Doubted

Apologize tomorrow whe he's up on that podium with all those kids...........I'm getting nausious.
    As Judge Napolitano said earlier today on Fox......"No matter what he says, he means to disarm the public, then they can be controled."

Oh......IMO.....this is gonna be a fun 4 yrs...

Tony how bout carpet bagger selling snake oil

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coltman 77 View Post
    I'm glad you've seen the light and appreciate your apology. It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong these days.

BTW, you certainly weren't alone in your beliefs.

I've read countless posts since 2008 on several good gun forums from folks who stated things like "Obama didn't do anything about gun control in his first term, so he won't in his second."

It's not too late for you to write your government reps, tell them you oppose any more gun laws, link to do so :Ruger - Protect Your Rights

You could also make a donation to the NRA here: https://www.nraila.org/get-involved-...re/donate.aspx

I sent them $250.00 last month and another $250.00 last week.

God help us all.
    A bunch of us were duped by his inactivity, as well as the gun ban history of his opponent in the last election. Ditto on all you mentioned for a course of action in the here and now.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    You seem to think your 2A rights are being done away with...they are not...I just asked for a discussion. did not intend to hijack your post...will not comment again...it's all yours....
    Start a thread, and we can have the discussion.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Lead Moderator
    Thread closed due to not staying on subject, starting to go political and not being a real "added value" to the forum!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links