Well ive done all I know to do. Any suggestions??

This is a discussion on Well ive done all I know to do. Any suggestions?? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The world isnt perfect and neither is the NRA. If it was perfect, then we wouldnt need it. Join now! Beyond that, nothing much else ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Well ive done all I know to do. Any suggestions??

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    The world isnt perfect and neither is the NRA. If it was perfect, then we wouldnt need it. Join now! Beyond that, nothing much else can be done but cling to guns and religion. Do some firearm maintenance with a bible on the work bench. We may need it by the time this is finished.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Crashoften View Post
    You mentioned "Texas Wyoming and Nevada" I haven't seen anything about Nevada. Do you have some info?
    I may have jumped the gun on Nevada. I seem to remember reading either here or in a news blurb that they were working on something similar but as you know with age the memory is the first well eehh hopefully the first thing to go

Re: Well ive done all I know to do. Any suggestions??

If your principals and those of the NRA don't align... Just send 'em the $25.00. To use in the campaign....

That's what I did.

It's a legit non profit... It's deductible, they can use it.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

IMO........you can always e-mail and ask JY.

Well ive done all I know to do. Any suggestions??

Send an email to all your friends to write their legislators and request their friends to do the same.

Lets Be Careful Out There!
    Ron
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Agree with them or not, the NRA is the 800lb Gorilla gun owners need. I extended my membership and have written many letters. Ruger has an easy way to contact your reps on their website as well. Ruger - Protect Your Rights More letters can't hurt.

Well, NY's finished. But I've written all my letters and just joined the NRA. I'd imagine their rolls are expanding at a feverish rate. Hope so...

Thanks for the responses, Ill do the NRA thing though with a bit of trepidation, push my friends to write our reps and keep writing the two that I cant speak too personally twice a week or so Thanks again

only real suggestion... We're outnumbered and surrounded. We all need to pool our resources, buy our own island, and move there...Seriously. We all need to leave and let the dingbats to kill each other off.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Well ive been researching all my districts state and federal reps and congressmen. This is getting frustrating in a good way.
    Fed house rep proposed a bill to repeal gun free zones in 2013, Both Mitch and Paul are pro gun wanting nothing to do with any more gun regs vowing to oppose them, my state rep and senator as I said I know well personally and know for a fact they are incensed at any new gun laws wanting to repeal some that are on the books now.
    Being new at this letter and email to my reps thing I think ive covered the whole spectrum of any that would pay attention. CAnt even email the ones out of my district. Getting all my friends here to hammer them on something they already are on our side on seems a bit over the top?? Maybe?? Im sure Obama will read a mail from me and pay attention NOT.
    Join NRA seems like last thing I can do. Ky all but one that I can find in Louisville which I cant reach, all are pro gun pro carry pro all the good stuff. I feel kinda useless now

Have you tried "peeing into the wind"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Have you tried "peeing into the wind"
    No. Never thought of it. Howd it work out for ya?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links