President Oblamer

President Oblamer

This is a discussion on President Oblamer within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; We're barely at the doorstep of his second term and not only are we fighting his crapping on the Constitution and 2nd Amendment of the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mkh

Thread: President Oblamer

President Oblamer

We're barely at the doorstep of his second term and not only are we fighting his crapping on the Constitution and 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights, has anyone noticed their paycheck in 2013? That "not raising taxes on the middle class" sure feels like somebody pickpocketing my paycheck. Oh, and I just saw where Chrysler is moving Jeep production back to China. What happened to Oblamer keeping jobs in the US? Didn't his bailout money keep those jobs here? Guess not. So with the fiscal cliff manufactured crisis, he has managed to increase taxes, increase government spending, and now with the upcoming debt ceiling talks he will push hard to increase national debt.

If he had actually campaigned on the truth: "In the first months after I'm re-elected, your paychecks will go down, govt spending will go up, national debt will increase, I'll poop on your Constitutional Rights, and won't do anything to keep jobs in the US"...the sad part is he would still probably have been re-elected by the moronic majority. Unbelievable.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

mkh
    I'm unemployed so it isn't affecting me. Not sure if I got the last laugh in this or not???????
    BugDude likes this.

Too many folks on the Government give aways.

Administrator
    Please keep it on the 2nd Amendment & our gun rights.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sorry I digressed. PLEASE write your legislators about defending our 2nd Amendment Rights and not compromising on bans or limits!!! It is at least an active role we can all play. Thank you.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Sponsored Links