30 mins and It All May Be Over - Page 3

30 mins and It All May Be Over

This is a discussion on 30 mins and It All May Be Over within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; You always have to read he fine print in those things. They will try to hide actionable wording in one of the EO's that does ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 30 mins and It All May Be Over

You always have to read he fine print in those things. They will try to hide actionable wording in one of the EO's that does not really look gun related and they hope people will miss, but will give authority to someone else to enforce and take action against a gun owner in unexpected ways.

When I say that, I refer to something that might be in one like: 4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

All they have to do is expand the meaning of "dangerous people" to mean things like, "driving 20+ over in a school zone" or "keeping dangerous animals," and suddenly they open the door to confiscation of a whole new set of people's guns.

Not that I do not trust our neo-dictator's running the show here......
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    Not that I do not trust our neo-dictator's running the show here......
    Why should we not trust them. After all hasn't our government and ..ahem..leaders... shown that they are so very trustworthy? (get a mop cause that was dripping with sarcasm)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by 91wm6 View Post
    5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

So when a leo disarms a chl holder during a traffic stop/accident etc. they will be able to keep the gun until said person passes a background check? Nice...
    Interesting.....
    Nations crumble from within when the citizenry asks of government those things which it might better provide for itself... Man is not free unless government is limited... As government expands, liberty contracts.
    -Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links