Tsk Tsk ..... Obama doesn't like the NRA commercial - Page 5

Tsk Tsk ..... Obama doesn't like the NRA commercial

This is a discussion on Tsk Tsk ..... Obama doesn't like the NRA commercial within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; He can us kids in his political stuff and the NRA can't! Horsepuckey!!...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Tsk Tsk ..... Obama doesn't like the NRA commercial

He can us kids in his political stuff and the NRA can't! Horsepuckey!!

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I'm still an active member, but I stand by my historical assertions that the NRA is largely incompetent. They may be our best representation, but that speaks poorly for us.
    Sadly, the NRA has been RE-ACTIVE not PRO-ACTIVE. They wait until the 'horse is out, then close the barn door'.

LaPierre wimped out from the start of Newtown. Instead of asking for armed guards why didn't he come out with a strong statement about the Asst. Principal stepping out in the hall with nothing more than a pencil to defend him(her)self and the students? How many lives would have been saved if some of the teachers were armed?

Anyone who steps out in a hallway where shooting is taking place without some plan and a means of carrying out the plan is stupid.

VIP Member
    This little manufactured crisis by the libs has even my wife now calling them out, and she 'used' to fall on their side of the fence a majority of the times.

She was talking about how obviously pathetic it was for the liberal media to try and cry foul over this "commercial". Her main point was so well put that I thought I'd share it with you guys (and gals).

My wife's words pretty much verbatim:
    The President made it very clear, when this 'crisis' started, that he was "not reacting as the President, but as a parent" to the shocking news of the Sandy Hook tragedy. Well, if he wants to pull the strings of emotion and make that claim, then his choices "as a parent" are most certainly up for critical review, including the school and security measures he chooses to employ for his children's school. The fabricated 'outrage' over the NRA pointing his hypocrisy out is nothing more than a lame attempt to dodge how completely accurate the NRA's commercial actually is.
    mulle46 and Brass63 like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links