Glad we elected theis guy!

This is a discussion on Glad we elected theis guy! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not worried about him rolling over: Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., said he was opposed to any new gun curbs. “A bigger federal government can’t solve ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By kapnketel

Thread: Glad we elected theis guy!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

Glad we elected theis guy!

Not worried about him rolling over:

Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., said he was opposed to any new gun curbs.

“A bigger federal government can’t solve this problem,” Massie said in a statement. “Weapons bans, magazine bans, and federal gun free zones are unconstitutional. They do not and cannot prevent criminals or the mentally ill from committing acts of violence. But they often prevent victims of such violence from protecting themselves.”
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Agree 100%

Good statement
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

When my wife finishes school and we look for a place to settle down permanently, I certainly hope it's a place with good people and abundant freedoms like Kentucky. I'm tired of being embarassed by local, state and federal politicians and lumped in to the political class of my region.

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by commendatori View Post
    When my wife finishes school and we look for a place to settle down permanently, I certainly hope it's a place with good people and abundant freedoms like Kentucky. I'm tired of being embarassed by local, state and federal politicians and lumped in to the political class of my region.
    Come on you'all. We'll be happy to have you here.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. Glock 23, .40 Cal.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19, 9mm.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

Links