White House official twitter hashtag for gun control

This is a discussion on White House official twitter hashtag for gun control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The White House is planning another all-out push on gun proposals unveiled by President Obama, including, yes, a new hashtag: #NowIsTheTime. The Twitter push is ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By finst3r

Thread: White House official twitter hashtag for gun control

White House official twitter hashtag for gun control

The White House is planning another all-out push on gun proposals unveiled by President Obama,
    including, yes, a new hashtag: #NowIsTheTime.

The Twitter push is trying to get Americans to add their voices -- or at least their tweets --
    to the upcoming battle with Congress,
    pushing lawmakers to pass laws the White House wants,
    including a renewal of the assault weapons ban.

LINK TO POLITICO STORY

Have fun folks.

#NowIsTheTime to join the NRA
    #NowIsTheTime to buy an AR
    #NowIsTheTime to feed the cat

You get the idea...
    Run with it.
    TX expat likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I have an order in with Brownell's for backordered Pmags (gen 2 windowed, black) but don't know if I'll have the order filled before a ban may be passed. I also have two stripped lowers on pre-order from a group machining them, which won't ship till mid-year, also subject to laws upcoming. I'm a bit worried I won't have a chance to acquire an AR and mags for it before King Obama can push his agenda through.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    I have an order in with Brownell's for backordered Pmags (gen 2 windowed, black) but don't know if I'll have the order filled before a ban may be passed. I also have two stripped lowers on pre-order from a group machining them, which won't ship till mid-year, also subject to laws upcoming. I'm a bit worried I won't have a chance to acquire an AR and mags for it before King Obama can push his agenda through.
    Im havin a hard time connecting this to the subject at hand... but umm ok...

Links