How to reduce the amount of firearms in the handles of criminals?

This is a discussion on How to reduce the amount of firearms in the handles of criminals? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 1. Reduce the amount of criminals that can re-offend. If they murder, then they get killed give them the salvation message and then shoot them. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: How to reduce the amount of firearms in the handles of criminals?

How to reduce the amount of firearms in the handles of criminals?

1. Reduce the amount of criminals that can re-offend.
    If they murder, then they get killed give them the salvation message and then shoot them. If they rape kill them, give them the salvation message then shoot the. After, they have been convicted of the crime, the government has a maximum of 30 days to kill them. If they have any known gang affiliations kill them. If they have physically assaulted someone, cut one of their arms off. If they have stolen make them pay it back triple. If a felon is caught with a firearm or knife on them, kill them.

Any other suggestions?

2. Remove Ads

Seems excessive...
    Hopyard, NMB and Darrow75 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Take away the criminals' handles.
    Brad426, BenGoodLuck and Darrow75 like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

make being a criminal illegal. we all know that laws work to prevent violence and crime...wait didn't they try that already? My mistake.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Seems excessive...
    It only seems excessive if your NOT their next victim.
    mg27 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I'm kind of for going back to public lashings and hangings for certain crimes.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Ensure the non-criminals have the ability to return fire...

edit: and have that ability in the same place that some criminals commit their crimes... "gun free" zones
    cmdrdredd and tony1990 like this.
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Even that wont work. Human nature is human nature, There will be murderers rapists etc etc etc no matter what is done to them when caught. Reason? No criminal ever begins a crime believeing he will be caught. Hence the consequences dont weigh highly in his way of thinking only the rewards to him of what he is going to do in getting what he wants.
    A lot like our President and his ilk in government in a lot of ways it seems..
    The best you can do be sure the citizenry can if it chooses to defend itself arm itself to repel or at least meet the criminal on equal or better than equal terms.
    Since the beginning of history it has always been so and it will always be so. Attempts thoughout history to change that cold hard fact with laws and proclamations only weaken the good and strengthen the evil. Its a sad truth but a truth none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    I'm kind of for going back to public lashings and hangings for certain crimes.
    Yeah, that's Old testament Punishment style.

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harrymut View Post
    1. Reduce the amount of criminals that can re-offend.
    If they murder, then they get killed give them the salvation message and then shoot them. If they rape kill them, give them the salvation message then shoot the. After, they have been convicted of the crime, the government has a maximum of 30 days to kill them. If they have any known gang affiliations kill them. If they have physically assaulted someone, cut one of their arms off. If they have stolen make them pay it back triple. If a felon is caught with a firearm or knife on them, kill them.

Any other suggestions?
    Yes. I have a very simple solution:

1. Honor the 2nd Amendment

--which will--

2. .....mean more armed citizens,

--which will--

3 .....mean less living criminals.
    Jetfuelrm and mano3 like this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Even that wont work. Human nature is human nature, There will be murderers rapists etc etc etc no matter what is done to them when caught. Reason? No criminal ever begins a crime believeing he will be caught. Hence the consequences dont weigh highly in his way of thinking only the rewards to him of what he is going to do in getting what he wants.
    A lot like our President and his ilk in government in a lot of ways it seems..
    The best you can do be sure the citizenry can if it chooses to defend itself arm itself to repel or at least meet the criminal on equal or better than equal terms.
    Since the beginning of history it has always been so and it will always be so. Attempts thoughout history to change that cold hard fact with laws and proclamations only weaken the good and strengthen the evil. Its a sad truth but a truth none the less.
    Your did not answer my question. The question was how do we reduce the amount of firearms in the handles of criminals.

What I purpose will reduce the amount of firearms in the hands of criminal, because a huge amount of crimes are committed by people who got out of jail, The government didn't punish them properly.

You really want to deter criminals? I mean really? Capital punishment isn't a deterrent, but corporal punishment is. Have public canings and stocks. But noooo, that's cruel and unusual punishment, so by all means let's keep executing them 20 years after they have committed their crimes, because that's working so well.

Also, commit a felony with a firearm? Life without the possibility of parole. And no three strikes policy... commit two violent crimes and life without the possibility. That's how you'll reduce crime.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

You would fit in well with Taliban era Iraqi society.
    BenGoodLuck and Darrow75 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    Yes. I have a very simple solution:

1. Honor the 2nd Amendment

--which will--

2. .....mean more armed citizens,

--which will--

3 .....mean less living criminals.
    That's true. I like to take a multi-layered approach allow law enforcement to kill them too.

Quote Originally Posted by harrymut View Post
    Your did not answer my question. The question was how do we reduce the amount of firearms in the handles of criminals.

What I purpose will reduce the amount of firearms in the hands of criminal, because a huge amount of crimes are committed by people who got out of jail, The government didn't punish them properly.
    I know you're new here and I must admit I had already put you in the "never gonna agree with this guy" category...

But the part in bold could not be more precisely correct.

Good one.

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links