New York State Police-- List of Assault Weapons

This is a discussion on New York State Police-- List of Assault Weapons within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by J.Thompson So uh, the new laws address magazine capacities right?. Technically speaking, belts are not magazines Maybe it's time for New Yorkers ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: New York State Police-- List of Assault Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by J.Thompson View Post
    So uh, the new laws address magazine capacities right?. Technically speaking, belts are not magazines Maybe it's time for New Yorkers to invest in some semi-auto M60's
    Magazine capacities, combinations of features on certain action types (ie, heat-protected foreends on rifles, aka "barrel shrouds"; fore-end grips, pistols grips, adjustable stocks, thumbhole stocks), along with a whole list of specific guns and basic model-types of guns.

Hm. Belt-fed rifles. Not on the list of prohibited items, it seems.

Of course, the moment it becomes obvious that belt-fed firearms have been forgotten from the list of prohibitions, some enterprising anti-gunner in the NY State Assembly will surely create a bill to add that little gem to the "assault weapons" list. Sure as sunshine.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    The site is down ... well the page has been pulled... did any of you see M1A on the ban list for New (Y)Pork?
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

15 dollars for a pack of smokes, cant smoke any where for the most part, no sodas over 16 ounces, 7 round mags and any gun that looks scary is banned. Last time I checked NY was still part of the USA so they should have to follow the constitution right? How do they get away with this BS? Maybe the people that live there will have to start wearing uniforms and use NY bucks instead of us dollars for goods and services. Land of the free......... how free are you if you cant even drink a 24 ounce DR pepper while smoking a cig indoors. NY sucks friggin Dictatorship! Seems like a big fat waste of tax payer dollars and time that could be spent on more useful things! They need to get over this crap so I can start buying ammo again!

Distinguished Member
    Why do people still want to live in NY? It's even worse than California. The criminals ought to love it there. I'll bet violent crime numbers go thru the roof.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Hate to say it, but I hope so.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links