Is the Dick Act of 1902 One of Our Safeguards....

This is a discussion on Is the Dick Act of 1902 One of Our Safeguards.... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I would like to hear your thoughts on this Act...... "With over 300 Million guns in the United States, the federal CORPORATE government (federal gov’t ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By steffen
  • 1 Post By AngryBadger417

Thread: Is the Dick Act of 1902 One of Our Safeguards....

Question Is the Dick Act of 1902 One of Our Safeguards....

I would like to hear your thoughts on this Act......

"With over 300 Million guns in the United States, the federal CORPORATE government (federal gov’t defined as corporation under 28 U.S.C. Section 3002 (15) and the states are subdivisions of the corporation, 28 U.S.C. Section 3002 (10), cannot ban arms or stop people from defending themselves against a tyrannical government."
    Dick Act of 1902 Is One of Our Safeguards | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Seems as though it should be, but from the way King Obama works, and the way the libs think, they couldn't give a rat's BOOTY about any precedent or law that stands in their way.

I mean heck, Bama doesn't even feel restrained by the Constitution, why should the Dick Act from "way back in 1902" matter?
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

M16/M4's and ammo for everybody that wants one
    WINTEJER000 and Bark'n like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Ask your local Sheriff. He can overrule the Obamanator.
    WINTEJER000 likes this.
    The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    M16/M4's and ammo for everybody that wants one

I like the sound of that!
    WINTEJER000 likes this.

They r wanting to change the Laws as they proceed to fit their agenda.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Interesting read but i doubt it they will listen to it
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

Sounds interesting. I'm curious as to why the NRA or GOA isn't intimately familiar with it? I've never heard of the Dick Act mentioned by any of those organizations.

I'll have to look into it a little deeper. I find it interesting that it can not be repealed. If true, that should give it some teeth, and I would think the NRA would be shouting it at the top of their lungs.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    My thought is that people that don't understand the law ought not to write articles about it.

Any Act can be repealed at any time. It does not violate any "bills of attainder and ex post facto laws" as the author suggested. To repeal all one would have to do is include in the ban that any provision of any prior legislation that conflicts with the bill is repealed. That doesn't make a criminal out of anyone. It doesn't make anything that you did yesterday illegal yesterday. It deals with what you can do from this moment forward. Even under their best scenario this isn't how we win. If they say that the 2nd Amendment applies only to the National Guard and that private ownership of firearms is no longer legal that means that from the date forward you cannot own them. It doesn't make you a criminal because you did own them. It means that you turn the gun in now or you are a criminal.

Nice try, but I should have known better than to bother reading it once I saw what website it came from.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Links