Hey, Joe, It Isn't About Hunting, Either

This is a discussion on Hey, Joe, It Isn't About Hunting, Either within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Biden tells mayors ?this isn?t just about guns? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News The joke about missing the deer eleven times has gotten old ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hey, Joe, It Isn't About Hunting, Either

VIP Member

Biden tells mayors ?this isn?t just about guns? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
    The joke about missing the deer eleven times has gotten old quickly.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

VIP Member
    Uncle Joe is such a boob
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

they will not stop untill they have all our guns so they can rule us.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

VIP Member
    The residents of Delaware weren't happy to see Obama choose Joe as a running mate so they could brag they had the VP. They were happy because it got him out of their hair!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Biden is a fool. He was selected to make the Messiah look that much better, nothing more, nothing less. It's like the hot chick and her not-so-hot friend, that hang together. :)
    msgt/ret and OD* like this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Distinguished Member
    Hey Joe Biden: Perhaps you should actually READ the Comstitution! Go see your pal Piers Morgan... he's got an un-read copy you can borrow... just ask him for that "little book".
    8th ID likes this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBSR View Post
    Biden is a fool. He was selected to make the Messiah look that much better, nothing more, nothing less. It's like the hot chick and her not-so-hot friend, that hang together. :)
    well I stand corrected, there is one thing he is good at. (Nobody is completely worthless... they can always serve as a bad example)
    KBSR likes this.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

VIP Member
    They needed an old, white male on the ticket that they could completely control. Who better than that grinnning fool?
    whoppo, msgt/ret and KBSR like this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

he's right! obviously this amendment is all about protecting our rights to hunt and has nothing to do with personal and civil defense. it's just a 230 year misunderstanding of the cause of the American revolution. our founding fathers were really just ticked off sportsmen. so sorry Uncle Joe. thanks for schooling me.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

give me a break. if one more politician tells me I don't need more then ten rounds to kill an animal I'm gonna snap. this amendment protects your right to fight humans if necessary and has absolutely nothing to do with hunting or hunting type firearms. all rifles were assault rifles when it was written. "security of a free state" is security from oppressive or invading governments or entities and not white tail deer.

SO- If I understand it correctly, it would be OK for a criminal to KILL ten kids and then someone could subdue them during a mag change? Now THAT is some logic right there!!!

Also, WHERE is this 40% number coming from? IF these people are buying guns without a background check and there's no record of the sale, how are they getting this number???
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

The sad part of the 'hunting' argument is that the SHEEP buy it, and will continue to buy it. The SHEEP don't like guns, don't like hunting, don't like shooting sports, and don't like anyone who like all that. The MATRIX has them!

Very few of the SHEEP have ever read the Constitution, much less the 2nd Amendment.
    lordofwyr likes this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

What is the Militia?

"It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." --George Mason
    SOLD my guns.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."

--Thomas Jefferson
    SOLD my guns.

I wish someone would tell these Bozos, it is not a Clip it is a Magazine!!!
    8th ID likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yz9890 View Post
    "security of a free state" is security from oppressive or invading governments or entities and not white tail deer.
    I've seen planet of the apes, and have plenty to fear from super intelligent white tail deer!

Seriously though, it's the same circular argument people use to justify gutting the military. We have a strong military so nobody dares to attack us. Since nobody dares attack us, they say we don't need a strong military.

Our government is not (overly?) oppressive because those in office are accountable to the citizens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links