Hannity - Page 3

Hannity

This is a discussion on Hannity within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by 1010 This guys message makes alot of sense! Best youtube gun channel for politics and common sense...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Hannity

Quote Originally Posted by 1010 View Post
    This guys message makes alot of sense!
    Best youtube gun channel for politics and common sense
    1010 likes this.

This was great. To the point. This guy hasn't disappointed me yet and I doubt he ever will. I am putting this on my facebook.
    1010 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    O'Reilly seems to be dropping the ball a lot when he tackles the issue, but Hannity's shows have been surprisingly good.
    The only thing important to O'Reilly is O'Reilly. He is no friend or heavy supporter of the 2A.

Quote Originally Posted by dling View Post
    The only thing important to O'Reilly is O'Reilly. He is no friend or heavy supporter of the 2A.
    I wrote O'Reilly off when he said that he supports gun registration.

Overall the show was excellent, IMHO. A top tier lineup of guests.
    (It should be required watching for MSNBC viewers. All 655 of them. )

I've never been a Hannity fan until now. But I appreciate his proactive involvement in defending our 2nd Amendment Rights.

He played an audio clip in which a lady in Georgia protected her two small children from a home invader and shot the criminal until her revolver was empty.

Would have been nice if someone pointed out that she only had 1 attacker, put 6 .38 rds in him and he still didn't go down but ran away.

If there had been two or more home invaders, if she had missed with a shot or two, she and her babies might not be with us now.

Makes a perfect case for hi cap magazines.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less".
    General Robert E. Lee

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    O'Reilly seems to be dropping the ball a lot when he tackles the issue, but Hannity's shows have been surprisingly good.
    I usually like Bill O'Reilly, but I had to send him a letter indicating my great disappointment in him when; during a talking points memo, he favored gun registration.

As far as the shooting demo on Hannity, I did have to watch it twice...the 2nd time to see what kind of guns were being used...I didn't see the guns at all in the first go round. (Heh-Heh)
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Jessie Duff was great, She was not given enough time... but her rapid presentation was very good. They always do that on these shows... they have a half hour of filler fluff and then rush through the good segment. I especially liked the fact that she showed the destructive power of a 12 gauge... and stating "these aren't even on the list!"

My solution to the gun ignorance of the Fox new staff would be to get Megan, O'Reilly, Hannity, et al, out on the gun range for a day and give them some paper time!

MrColionNoir is awesome. I have been a subscriber to his channel for a while.

I have never like O'Reilly either. I think he's a pompous windbag, he constantly raises his voice when he should be reinforcing his argument. He shouts down his guests and is proud of it. I remember once he had Barney Frank on... He asked him one question and then yelled at him the whole time. Frank was rightly amused... I am certainly no fan of Barney Frank, but Bill was so disrespectful that I changed the channel... He treats everyone that way.. except the cuties, he talks down to them with a twinkle in his eye. Creepy really.
    Glock 26 Gen3 (EDC)
    Glock 21 Gen2 (HD)

Quote Originally Posted by Clodbert View Post
    I don't know who she is but she's certainly attractive.
    I had to watch the video 3 times before I even realized there were guns in it.
    BugDude likes this.
    Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Quote Originally Posted by wingryder View Post
    Jessie Duff was great, She was not given enough time... but her rapid presentation was very good. They always do that on these shows... they have a half hour of filler fluff and then rush through the good segment. I especially liked the fact that she showed the destructive power of a 12 gauge... and stating "these aren't even on the list!"

The only thing with that is it could backfire and "they" would add shotguns to the ban list.
    Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Quote Originally Posted by NiceAsh View Post
    I am sharing this video with everyone I can. Short, simple overview of the different Styles, there is a local person that got a Soapbox Blog posted on our local newsrags web site and she said, I quote;

Her "Article" was linked on the main page of the Statesman Journal Website:
    Turner resident and gun owner supports ban on assault rifles
    She's concerned about all the murders with assault rifles. ALL rifles account for less than 1% of the total homicides in the US per year. She just showed her ignorance, and it wasn't pretty.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

This dude nails it. Spot on. The NRA should pay to run THIS video.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I saw it too and there is something sexy about a beautiful woman in a pony tail shooting a AR-15 that good.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Coltman 77 View Post
    He played an audio clip in which a lady in Georgia protected her two small children from a home invader and shot the criminal until her revolver was empty.

Would have been nice if someone pointed out that she only had 1 attacker, put 6 .38 rds in him and he still didn't go down but ran away.

If there had been two or more home invaders, if she had missed with a shot or two, she and her babies might not be with us now.

Makes a perfect case for hi cap magazines.
    This has actually been brought up a lot by Fox News, and several times on Hannity throughout the week. Maybe you missed it, but they have mentioned that very thing quite often.

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy W View Post
    Great interview. Did anyone see where the first 9mm round went?
    The 1st round went almost exactly where the second went. It appeared to bounce off. But, if you look close you can see a little whit "poof" spot right before the second round is fired.

As for her saying the foregrip was the pistol grip- She said; "This is the "pistol" they want to ban."

I think she was just parroting what the AG libs call it; and wasn't calling it that herself. (At least, that's the way I took it.)

I for one, think she KNOWS her stuff well enough not to make a mistake like that.

-

Both of those vids were great. I'll be sending them to as many as I can.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links