Contact your elected officials

This is a discussion on Contact your elected officials within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Im not sure if this information has been posted else where here on the forum. I hope Im following the rules as well. I did ...

Thread: Contact your elected officials

Contact your elected officials

Im not sure if this information has been posted else where here on the forum. I hope Im following the rules as well. I did not find anything that said I cant do this.

Please go to www.ruger.com and click on the protect your rights tab On it you can use a pre-written letter or make your own, put in your personal information and it will automatically send an email to your state and local officials. Please atleast check it out. This thing needs to go viral.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Your message for "Gun Owner Call to Action" was sent on 01/18/2013 23:58 PM to the following recipients: President Barack Obama (D), Vice President Joseph Biden (D), Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL), Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL), Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll (R-FL), Sen. Jeff Clemens (D-FL), Rep. Bobby Powell (D-FL), Atty. General Pam Bondi (R-FL)

My letter was number 562,892 of the total sent to date.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Links