Terrorist Threat with Soap Bubble Gun by 5 Year Old ????

This is a discussion on Terrorist Threat with Soap Bubble Gun by 5 Year Old ???? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Then again, the ones I have have seen are full auto..........better add 'em to the AWB! Seriously though, this story demonstrates the efforts to follow ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BuckNekkid

Thread: Terrorist Threat with Soap Bubble Gun by 5 Year Old ????

Then again, the ones I have have seen are full auto..........better add 'em to the AWB! Seriously though, this story demonstrates the efforts to follow Holder's advice to "brainwash" people to think of guns as inherently evil. Plan appears to be getting guns out generationally.

Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for threatening to shoot girl with pink toy gun that blows soapy bubbles | Fox News

VIP Member
    It seems like school boards are getting more stupid by the day.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

A school official overheard the remark and searched the girl's backpack and did not find the Hello Kitty gun.

LOL

SAD!!! Really sad!!!
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

Just shows how insanely hysterical some people in this country have become.

I remember MY childhood. Playing Annie Oakley and "shooting" the bad guys with my cap gun. Playing "Cowboy and Indian" with my brothers. (Being the youngest...I was always the Indian and they were getting even for Custer's Last Stand.) Nothing like taking the fun out of being a child. I wish I had one of those pink bubble guns now....I WOULD shoot my brothers with bubbles and not feel guilty at all. Revenge would be sweet for this little "Indian".
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Whats this world coming to. Nevermind we already know.

Someone made a good point on Bill Maher last night(like him or not). The point was that when we were kids we had toy guns and we played cops and robbers. We didnt have the same frequency of mass shootings in schools. As we've put guns toys and tv shows with guns( as in Elmer Fudd/yosemite sam) on the outer reaches of the market, we've seen an increase in violent kids. I think there's a valuable argument in the idea that making guns mysterious and out of reach almost makes them more of a curiosity to kids.

VIP Member
    Since in my day we carried cap pistols and knives to school, I find the report very sad.
    Some folks on the other side really are missing a few, and on our side as well.
    Problem is the newspapers only tell us about both extremes.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    I remember in early grade school we had to decorate a poster of our name with cutout pictures from magazines. My older brother helped me find pictures, and I ended up with rifles on the letter Ts. I didn't get in any kind of trouble, and that was New Jersey, mid 1980s. I imagine I also had a sensible teacher who used her own critical thinking, too.

Zero tolerance policies are designed so teachers don't have to think, and so students are kept submissive. And when you don't have to think and don't have any kind of control, you are more easily led.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

One of my sons had a senior year science project in 2005, where he selected what to build from a list provided by the school. One of the items available was a potato cannon. Guess what we built? He took it to school, carried it through the halls, and at the appropriate time, he took it to the football field and promptly fired off a 100+ yard field goal! He was home a week ago and we talked about how amazing that story is, and how imposssible it would be today, just 8 years later. Of course we also discussed how flippin' awesome that cannon was..........!!
    Hopyard and msgt/ret like this.

VIP Member
    The screwall officials are a bunch of idiots who are incapable of having a rational thought.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

My CCL instructor was a Metro Nashville Police Officer for 26 years. When he had children, a boy and a girl, he would unload his service revolver and leave it on the coffee table. After a couple of times the kids curiosity wore off. It made no noise or lite up so they paid no attention to it. When they reached a certain age he took them out with gallons of kool-aid and showed them what a weapon could actually do. It worked, he never had a problem with them and firearms. Just thought i would share that. True story.

Links