Fire Mission - a Connecticut poll - Page 3

Fire Mission - a Connecticut poll

This is a discussion on Fire Mission - a Connecticut poll within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Done...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fire Mission - a Connecticut poll

VIP Member
    Done
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keboostman View Post
    I am curious. What do all of you non-Connecticut people think you are accomplishing by stacking this poll? Do you think anyone is going to accept the results as indicative of how the people in Connecticut feel? I hope not.
    It seems to me it's an "open" poll; any anti-gunners could stack it just as well as we can. Besides, the news media stacks almost everything against us as it is.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Done.

VIP Member
    Dunn!!!!!!
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by keboostman View Post
    I am curious. What do all of you non-Connecticut people think you are accomplishing by stacking this poll? Do you think anyone is going to accept the results as indicative of how the people in Connecticut feel? I hope not.
    I don't know if anyone will pay attention to my vote or not but I'm all for participating.

On another gun related forum there is one particular member from IL. that keeps us up to date on firearms related political things going on in IL. Recently there was some of that late night trying to run new, anit-gun, legislation through before people could react to it. Even though I live in FL. I emailed everyone on the list provided stating my opposition to the proposed new laws. I even got back one favorable response!

PARTICIPATE!

done

Done Thanks for posting the link to the poll.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links