Don't Underestimate this administration - Page 3

Don't Underestimate this administration

This is a discussion on Don't Underestimate this administration within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by HotGuns This administration wants a civil war. They want to kill the U.S. from within. If you want to do something about ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Don't Underestimate this administration

  1. #31
    Member Array Crowbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Missouri
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    This administration wants a civil war. They want to kill the U.S. from within.


    If you want to do something about it, get more food and ammo and quit pretending that they care what you think, becasue none of this is by coincidence, they have been planning it for years.


    Plan for a war, because it is coming. You will ethier be prepared for it...or you wont.

    If you want to win, you will spend time preparing and not giving it lip service because if you are still doing that, you do not fully understand what is about to come.
    HotGuns,
    I really hope that you are wrong about them WANTING a civil war. However, I fear you are correct. Even if they don't desire one, that we may be in for at the very least some kind of very serious civil unrest. But, do you really think (and I honestly just want your opinion, not trying to start an argument) that just buying more guns/ammo and food is what we need to be focused on? There is already a huge shortage of guns/ammo so, if you can't find it or more likely can't afford it what do you do then? There has to be more to plan for than just guns, ammo, and food. So, what do you do if you can't find or afford those three things or what do you do after you have what you need?
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington


  2. #32
    New Member Array PocketProtector's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9
    This POtuS and friends are evil. They are now taking off the masks and they think their Communist Revolution is now unstoppable.
    We, the bitter clingers, are the last defense. No joke.
    We now know how the Founding Fathers felt before they pledged their all.
    ksholder and Spirit51 like this.

  3. #33
    Senior Moderator
    Array HotGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    15,124
    Its not a about guns, or ammo or even food.
    Its about crashing the United States so that a one world government can finally arise from the ashes.
    Its basically about good vs. evil...the same age old battle that has been going on since the beginning of time...in spite of what many people have been taught.

    If you start looking at the actions of this administration that don't seem to make sense at all, its because to a rational thinking man, they don't make any sense. If you change your perspective, and discount what the news media says, what the Internet says, what all of the various boards say, just ignore everything but the actions, then there can only be one logical conclusion.

    Nothing happens by accident. Everything in politics, finance, is planned, it is all manipulated.

    If you look only at the results, it become painfully clear that everything that is happening is happening for a reason and that reason is to cause the United States of America to cease to be.

    This hasn't happened overnight, it had slowly taken place for decades. Just now are we beginning to see that the time is ripe.

    Lots of people have known this for some time, many people are just now beginning to realize it, and yet many people will refuse to see it because it is too terrible a thing to acknowledge. Lots of people are preparing for the worst and have been for some time. They have been scorned,ridiculed, chastised and abused publicly because they could see what most could not. Now, all of a sudden more and more people are catching on and because they have been behind the curve, they are buying everything that they can in the way of guns and ammo. Many of them believe an illusion, that being that if they have enough guns and ammo that they are "prepared" when it reality they are not. You cant eat guns. You cant eat ammo. You need food to survive. You need water. Even if you have it, keeping it from starving hordes might be a trick.

    If still you doubt, go with your gut feeling. Why would the government want gun control? Why would they continue to push the matter? Why are Sheriffs and CLEO's all over the country publicly stating that they will refuse to participate?
    Why would the state of New York provoke their citizens by voting to ban anything gun that can hold a magazine over 7 rounds? They know that confiscation is illegal and Unconstitutional, yet they persist.They actually discussed confiscation. I believe that it is a "test" of sorts, to see what the tyrants can get away with. The state of New York has violated the U.S. Constitution, and as of right now they got away with it.

    How do you think that will go? Already Connecticut, Massachusetts and other states have discussed doing the same thing. Does anyone really think that this is a random occurrence?

    Hard times are ahead. I believe that somewhere, at some time, the hands of those that refuse to give up their guns will be forced. It wont be by accident. It will be by design. When it happens, an emergency will be declared, Martial Law will be the norm and the rights that we have all enjoyed will be no more.

    Read your history. The only thing that changes is the dates. The game plan is always the same, it never changes because human nature never changes and the game plan works.

    You wanted my opinion.You got it. If this coutry survives the next onslaught it will only be by the Grace of God.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.


    AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

  4. #34
    Ex Member Array hartlathers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beloit, WI
    Posts
    107
    What I find so funny is there are so many people that are so sure that we are headed for the end of the world as we know it. And it's all because there has been talk about limiting magazine capacities and a ban on military type rifles...that was suggested by the sainted Ronald Reagan. I said earlier and I'll repeat it...no one is taking away our guns. They don't want them. There is no conspiracy to take them away. People are so worried about the 2A, but what happened to respecting freedom of speech?

  5. #35
    Senior Moderator
    Array HotGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    15,124
    There is no conspiracy to take them away. People are so worried about the 2A, but what happened to respecting freedom of speech?
    You're still posting arent you?

    No conspiracy huh? You'd better wake up.

    NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns - The Commentator

    Click it and tell me all about it.
    Spirit51 and C hawk Glock like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.


    AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

  6. #36
    VIP Member Array Crowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    West Allis WI
    Posts
    2,761
    Granted we can not underestimate the power of the administration. We also should not underestimate the power of the anti-gun media outlets across America. Keep in mind the say "The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword"....... The media is relentless with their day to day bombardment of propaganda. Much if it either false, taken out of context and twisting data to serve their agenda. The American public is buying into much of the rhetoric. One reason is no one is countering the propaganda fed to the public. They still have us on defense and we are slipping..........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

    Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

  7. #37
    Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    You're still posting arent you?

    No conspiracy huh? You'd better wake up.

    NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns - The Commentator

    Click it and tell me all about it.

    "...has the capacity to dampen the enthusiasm to compromise."

    Indeed!

  8. #38
    VIP Member
    Array ksholder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by hartlathers View Post
    What I find so funny is there are so many people that are so sure that we are headed for the end of the world as we know it. And it's all because there has been talk about limiting magazine capacities and a ban on military type rifles...that was suggested by the sainted Ronald Reagan. I said earlier and I'll repeat it...no one is taking away our guns. They don't want them. There is no conspiracy to take them away. People are so worried about the 2A, but what happened to respecting freedom of speech?
    You sir need to extricate your cranium from your rectum.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

    "When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

    You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

  9. #39
    Member Array Crowbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Missouri
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    You sir need to extricate your cranium from your rectum.
    Word. Prob a Libtard trying to get us to relax. Subterfuge at it's finest, string up the spy!!
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

  10. #40
    Member Array TheConcealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbait View Post
    Word. Prob a Libtard trying to get us to relax. Subterfuge at it's finest, string up the spy!!
    Haha I think there are a couple Loony Lib spies on this forum, whom I will leave unnamed...
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

  11. #41
    VIP Member Array peckman28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,108
    If anyone here hasn't read The Creature From Jekyll Island yet....I just want to plug that book here again. It will open your eyes, if you're one of those who still needs that. The government is not your friend. The second their domestic policy moved further than outlawing murder, rape, theft and fraud, they started getting it wrong and began trampling on you. It's as simple as that.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Array sigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbait View Post
    Just FYI: it's secede...Not succeed...
    Not if it's successful.
    DontTreadOnI and Crowbait like this.

  13. #43
    Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by sigs View Post
    Not if it's successful.
    I'm going to start spelling it wrong just so I can say that! haha
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

  14. #44
    VIP Member
    Array C hawk Glock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    W. Washington
    Posts
    3,552
    Quote Originally Posted by hartlathers View Post
    What I find so funny is there are so many people that are so sure that we are headed for the end of the world as we know it. And it's all because there has been talk about limiting magazine capacities and a ban on military type rifles...that was suggested by the sainted Ronald Reagan. I said earlier and I'll repeat it...no one is taking away our guns. They don't want them. There is no conspiracy to take them away. People are so worried about the 2A, but what happened to respecting freedom of speech?
    You honestly need an education just like the other 50% of people that believe this crap. I am going to break this down for you in a real simplistic way, please pass a long to all the other sheep you know that believe what you currently believe.

    1. It's not about magazine capacity, it's about the GOV slowly and methodically eroding your rights. They are not so stupid to just come out and do it all at once.
    2. Assault Rifles- First off semi automatic rifles are not assault rifles. It's that simple! You are so much easier to control when you are stuck with bolt actions. Refer to the 4th amendment.
    3. Give Ronnie a break! The guy got shot for cry I! Even with this one fault he still had more stones then any president after him.
    Crowbait, ctr and zacii like this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

don't underestimate gun ban

Click on a term to search for related topics.