Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

This is a discussion on Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I like that article. I would move there right now if it were possible....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

I like that article. I would move there right now if it were possible.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Obama has got this Country close to exploding into a civil war. I have no doubt that if this government tries to ban and confiscate Americans guns, all hell will break loose. Amazing.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

You have a sheriff and some deputies. Usually not a lot of people. But, sheriff's can deputize a posse and then you could have multi-thousands of armed personnel under the authority of the sheriff - in just one county.
    sigmanluke and jaxjag like this.

Administrator
    Interesting.

A portion of the U.S. is possibly prepared for the fight of their respective lives and the greater portion of the country is sitting around watching Honey Boo Boo and Figure Skating and has absolutely no inkling that anybody in their own country is even the slightest bit upset over anything.

And we are living in The Information Age???

I hope this administration gets the message. Unfortunately there could be "Wacos" all over the country. Worse than that I wouldn't put it past em to do it anyway. Liberal/Progressives have a track record of not foreseeing consequences.

Senior Moderator
    A portion of the U.S. is possibly prepared for the fight of their respective lives and the greater portion of the country is sitting around watching Honey Boo Boo and Figure Skating and has absolutely no inkling that anybody in their own country is even the slightest bit upset over anything.
    I figure its never been any different at any point in time. At least 80 percent of this country is clueless...about the same ratio of clueless maintained throughout the history of civilization.
    QKShooter, OD* and sigmanluke like this.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I dont think youll see Wacos all over the place. The whole premise is different and a few NG tanks rolling up on a states amasssed sheriffs and deputys will bring the Feds down like a house of cards. Even Waco had them back peddling like crazy and that was over a small compound of folks that a lot people considered a cult.
    Sheriffs and entire state governments standing up to the Feds to the point of violence is another can of worms. One the Feds cant survive nor I think will push to that point.

VIP Member
    A good number of folks, at least 47 percent, are self absorbed and wrapped up in their own selfish interest with no regard for the common good or contributing to society in any way. They are the takers, expecting everyone to provide for them.

Little surprise LE is beginning to push back. Obama does not respect the supreme law of the land or its lessor laws. Little wonder LE would be in opposition to committing crimes against citizenry.
    FLGuy likes this.

Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

It's good to see folks stand up for our rights...I wonder how the president will react to this. He is after all one the most powerful individuals on earth... Maybe I am being too naive but I wonder how the government can knowingly pass laws that our against the constitution. For the sake of the country, I hope things don't go that far.
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Hell Utah ain't that far from here, I might have to move (if I could buy a drink).
    I got booze, bring "real" beer.

BTW, this is a re-post ... sorta. Utah Sheriff's Association Writes Letter to the President
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Good deal.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

The amazing thing is that the left just does not see how far apart Obama and his policies are pushing apart this country. Never before, except the Civil War, has there be outright states going "not in our state" to the Fed the way it is now... And yet, they still don't learn and still press on with their idiotic ways.

Someone said something about National Guard tanks rolling in....as a member of the United States Army, I can say, unequivocally, that I would NOT open fire on American citizens. I am CERTAIN that I am not the only career Infantryman that feels that way. I pray to God Almighty that I am not in the minority in my sentiment.
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Harper's Magazine had a great article on whether a Coup would be possible in the United States. I wish I could link it, but it is a pay for article now.

One of the things the generals on the panel of experts being interviewed mention is that even if you seized control of the White House and the Pentagon, the junior officers and enlisted personnel would never go along with suppressing the massive opposition the American people would present. They make note that nevermind attempting to control the whole country or Texas, could you even hold Idaho? The military experts believe it would be a massive undertaking to just take and hold Idaho.
    Naufragia and Thompsonian like this.

Well I was gonna hang onto my fourwheeler but I guess Id better trade it for an AR 15 already have mag for one just never had the gun itself

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links