Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns - Page 4

Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

This is a discussion on Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by DamYanky Too bad CONUS doesnt have the advantage of massive ordanance stored hidden all over the country, it might not be that ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

  1. #46
    Senior Member Array SigPapa226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by DamYanky View Post
    Too bad CONUS doesnt have the advantage of massive ordanance stored hidden all over the country, it might not be that easy.. how many civilians know how to defeat thermal sigs or lead a chopper etc..
    People in a backwater dump learned how. Just sayin.

    The American People are not stupid. Do we have practical experience? ... no, but we can learn.
    Naufragia likes this.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.


  2. #47
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    People in a backwater dump learned how. Just sayin.

    The American People are not stupid. Do we have practical experience? ... no, but we can learn.
    Agreed but learning is costly and Americans as a nation have a short attention span to unpleasant thing, especially when the media is your biggest enemy.

  3. #48
    VIP Member Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by DamYanky View Post
    Come on.. think this through.. do you really eeexpect all those unionized employees to give up their income, insurance and vacation plus sacrifice their pension to go rogue ? The number I estimate is probably closer to reality is more like 70-80% will comply with illegal orders
    Exactly how are you compiling your data to arrive at your estimate of 70-80%? Please cite your data or call it what it is...a random guess based on no actual evidence.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

  4. #49
    Member Array co9mil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Hell Utah ain't that far from here, I might have to move (if I could buy a drink).
    Right there with you, Colorado used to be a great state to enjoy liberty and freedom until these liberals moved here and decided to remake the state in the image of their beloved California. The now democratically controlled legislature has determined they must do something to prevent any more violent gun crimes. Of course the now proposed high capacity magazine ban will do nothing because LAW ABIDING CITIZENS DON'T COMMIT VIOLENT GUN CRIMES.

  5. #50
    VIP Member Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by DamYanky View Post
    Agreed but learning is costly and Americans as a nation have a short attention span to unpleasant thing, especially when the media is your biggest enemy.
    Some of us real Americans are willing to sacrifice ourselves so that the ones who survive can live in freedom.
    Crowbait likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

  6. #51
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Exactly how are you compiling your data to arrive at you estimate of 70-80%? Please cite your data or call it what it is...a random guess based on no actual evidence.
    I frequent numerous forums for LE and Feds among others. This topic has been my field of interest for many years (40) and I have been tracking the progress of the insurgent communists in America actively since the mid 80's when they called themselves progressive democrats and new democrats. I have no formal documentation other than what I know, as I said it was "my estimate".. but I believe it is more accurate than anyone's wishful thinking or media generated hero worship. You dont have to accept it but maybe my claims will elicit your own investigation into the concept of civil servant loyalty and who it belongs to.

  7. #52
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    I understand the concept and believe it however the best way to win is to make the enemy sacrifice instead.. ala Patton

  8. #53
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    My intent is not to piss everyone off, its to get people to think beyond their preconceived notins that usually prove to be false.
    Since this topic is about Utah Sheriff's compare the Utah Constitution to the 2nd Amendment.. are they in conflict about rights ? If so where does the oath put the loyalty of the SO's.. ? As sworn and elected officials they are bound by that oath but to hwhm ?

  9. #54
    Member Array medic68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pearl Harbor Hawaii
    Posts
    20

    Ruby Ridge Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Think "Randy Weaver".
    I personally believe at this juncture if this were to occure (another Randy Weaver), armed citizens would respond and Mr Gritz would not be needed as the out come today would be way different. I am a Utah citizen (CFP holder) and there are many here who would immediately come to the aid of any Utah Sheriff with force if needed against ANYONE trying to confiscate guns for the feds. Just my $.02
    Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us..............Medic68

  10. #55
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by co9mil View Post
    Right there with you, Colorado used to be a great state to enjoy liberty and freedom until these liberals moved here and decided to remake the state in the image of their beloved California. The now democratically controlled legislature has determined they must do something to prevent any more violent gun crimes. Of course the now proposed high capacity magazine ban will do nothing because LAW ABIDING CITIZENS DON'T COMMIT VIOLENT GUN CRIMES.
    Its not about gun violence, thats the lie.. its about civilian disarmament, compliance with the UN arms agenda and removing the citizens ability to resist the illegal govenrmeent actions that are coming.
    SigPapa226 likes this.

  11. #56
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by medic68 View Post
    I personally believe at this juncture if this were to occure (another Randy Weaver), armed citizens would respond and Mr Gritz would not be needed as the out come today would be way different. I am a Utah citizen (CFP holder) and there are many here who would immediately come to the aid of any Utah Sheriff with force if needed against ANYONE trying to confiscate guns for the feds. Just my $.02
    That may be the case, have you read your state constitution and compared it to the 2nd amendment ? When they take that oath who are they really swearing allegiance to ? Are there built in conflict of interest that automatically violate the 2nd Amendment as Florida's constitution does.. and Florida's sheriff's assoc declared they would support the constitution but which one are they l;egally bound to ?
    I'm not asking to annoy, just to get people looking and understanding.

  12. #57
    Member Array Crowbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Missouri
    Posts
    402
    Yanky,
    You could have combined about your last five posts into one. If you have another thought after you've already posted something use the edit button. And, you can put more than one quote from different users in a post. Chill on upping your post count.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

  13. #58
    Member Array DamYanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in the land of never
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbait View Post
    Yanky,
    You could have combined about your last five posts into one. If you have another thought after you've already posted something use the edit button. And, you can put more than one quote from different users in a post. Chill on upping your post count.
    Well Crowbait,
    I will consider that next time however I'm an old hand on forums having come from usenet and other boards and I completely understand the impossibility of communicating via text without a direct connection in replying. My "posting count "dont mean nuthin" nor does my standing in the forum listings. My sole purpose is to elicit intelligent accurate discussion and remove the fog of assumptions and propaganda.
    Liberty
    DamYanky lll

  14. #59
    Administrator
    Array QKShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Off Of The X
    Posts
    35,441
    Members can post however they want to post. One thought or quote per post or many. We have no forum rule regarding thought or quote numbers per post. Just FYI.
    Let us not invent a problem where there really isn't one.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

  15. #60
    Ex Member Array F350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High in Colorado
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by DamYanky View Post
    Too bad CONUS doesnt have the advantage of massive ordanance stored hidden all over the country, it might not be that easy.. how many civilians know how to defeat thermal sigs or lead a chopper etc..
    Chopper??? Do they taste like duck???

    Ya them back woods boys know how to lead a flying object!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

obama starting war in america over guns
,
sp2022
,
utah going to war over gun laws
,
utah going to war with feds
,
utah says war if gun law passes
,
utah sheffiff writes letter aboutgun control
,
utah sheriff stands up for gun rights
,
utah sheriff warns
,
utah sheriff's send obama warning
,

utah sheriffs say war

,

utah sheriffs warn obama of deadly war over guns

,
utah sheriffs warn obama they'll fight feds to the death
,
utah stands up for gun control
,
utah warns feds
,
what message did feds send to utah sherref on gun control
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors