A new litmus test for military leaders??? - Page 4

A new litmus test for military leaders???

This is a discussion on A new litmus test for military leaders??? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Ghost1958 Not that I believe this story though it wouldnt surprize me either but thinking a couple of generals that failed the ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: A new litmus test for military leaders???

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Not that I believe this story though it wouldnt surprize me either but thinking a couple of generals that failed the test would come forward is a bit naive. The biggest reason? Being high ranking generals they know the score. What would you expect the life expectancy of two to five generals to be if there was the slightest peep from one that this was actually going on???

Id give em about two hours myself.
    If this was true, the best thing they could do to protect themselves is to go public. They'd be untouchable then for obvious reasons.

[QUOTE=torgo1968;2578304]If this was true, the best thing they could do to protect themselves is to go public. They'd be untouchable then for obvious reasons.[/QUOTE

With all due respect one or two generals go public??? And likely be reacted to much as this story is here on the forum.
    It might stretch their life expectancy to a couple of weeks at the outset. Then they would either meet with an unfortunate car accident or death by "natural causes" etc etc. That is IF they said nothing to anybody about their intentions to go public until they had manged to get on the national news.
    Knowing some of the new sources as we do who are in fact Obama disciples Im not even sure they could get that far.
    oneshot and Spirit51 like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

If this was true, the best thing they could do to protect themselves is to go public. They'd be untouchable then for obvious reasons.[/QUOTE

With all due respect one or two generals go public??? And likely be reacted to much as this story is here on the forum.
    It might stretch their life expectancy to a couple of weeks at the outset. Then they would either meet with an unfortunate car accident or death by "natural causes" etc etc. That is IF they said nothing to anybody about their intentions to go public until they had manged to get on the national news.
    Knowing some of the new sources as we do who are in fact Obama disciples Im not even sure they could get that far.
    You mean like the sudden and really unexplained death of relatively young and healthy Andrew Breitbart? Just before he was going to let loose with information on Obama. Maybe the mystery of Vince Foster? A man who had a very close relationship with Hillary Clinton. The retired Navy Commander who "drowned" in his little pond during the Clinton years? His name escapes me...but the incident doesn't.

Not even referring to (and well before) this article I have wondered if the members of our Military would fire on Mom and Dad...Auntie and Uncle...Brother and Sister...Gramps and Nana...Childhood friends...Members of their Church....Girl Friends or Boy Friends. I am not sure the majority would...and would probably try to stop those who would.

BUT those who wear a blue helmet (like those in the U.N. who are NOT American Citizens and have no ties here) may not have this mind set. Just thinking out loud.
    Ghost1958, ksholder and oneshot like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Right on brother. Semper Fi
    Quote Originally Posted by PAPADALE1 View Post
    Being a Marine i know that the officer or whoever giving me the order to fire upon fellow Americans would get the first bullet.
    TheConcealer and SigPapa226 like this.

[QUOTE=Spirit51;2580699]

You mean like the sudden and really unexplained death of relatively young and healthy Andrew Brightbart? Just before he was going to let loose with information on Obama. Maybe the mystery of Vince Foster? The retired Navy Commander who "drowned" in his little pond during the Clinton years? His name escapes me...but the incident doesn't.

Not even referring to (and well before) this article I have wondered if the members of our Military would fire on Mom and Dad...Auntie and Uncle...Brother and Sister...Gramps and Nana...Childhood friends...Members of their Church....Girl Friends or Boy Friends. I am not sure the majority would...and would probably try to stop those who would.

BUT those who wear a blue helmet (like those in the U.N. who are NOT American Citizens and have no ties here) may not have this mind set. Just thinking out loud.

Yep just about like them there fellers you mentioned
    Spirit51 likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I seriously have to throw the tinfoil hat down on this one. The assumption here is there are two high ranking officers, one a national hero, and both are afraid to put their names to the story because they fear they will be killed. OK, sure, let us go with that. If this litmus test is being applied that either means every general and admiral and high ranking official we have has been through this litmus test and either are:
    1-going along with the plan and passed
    or
    2-All of our Generals/Admirals and high ranking officers are a bunch of collective wusses that are afraid to speak up.

BTW: The General that talked to the author does not have first hand knowledge of any litmus test. He said he got that from another officer. I am wondering why more generals and admirals do not confide in him also.

You can't have a conspiracy theory go only a little bit to fit ones paranoia. Look at it logicaly and explain to me why only two unnamed officers are speaking out, if that is what you want to call it. Where are the rest of the high ranking officers? Woould the admisistration asassinate all of them? And I hate innuedo's. Stop using metaphors and say what you think: you think that they will be asasinated.

Sorry, I don't buy it. For every Vince Foster you have a PFC Manning or other whistleblower that is living just fine. People talk about coincidences, well folks die all the time. How many famous people died in January?

I would not be surprised if thier were questions about what role they beleive the military may/should do in case of a nationwide disaster, manmade or otherwise. There are many EO's and directives that were made during the Cold War where the military takes a large role in case of a nation wide disaster.
    Last edited by suntzu; January 29th, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
    Hopyard and Tzadik like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I seriously have to throw the tinfoil hat down on this one.
    That's OK, you can put it back on, we won't tell anybody.
    suntzu and Spirit51 like this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    That's OK, you can put it back on, we won't tell anybody.
    Very funny
    BTW: Aluminum stock is on the rise today:
    chart.gif
    ksholder likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links