Guess who I am not voting for AGAIN during the next election.

This is a discussion on Guess who I am not voting for AGAIN during the next election. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Response from the Governor in the Commiewealth, (or one of his minions for that matter), on gun control. No big surprise. On behalf of Governor ...

Thread: Guess who I am not voting for AGAIN during the next election.

Response from the Governor in the Commiewealth, (or one of his minions for that matter), on gun control. No big surprise.

On behalf of Governor Deval L. Patrick, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding firearm safety and legislation.

Governor Patrick believes that successfully deterring gun violence requires a multi-faceted approach and should include policies focused on guns and at-risk individuals. That is why the Governor has and will continue to push for legislation that includes a formal collaboration between Massachusetts and the National Mental Health Registry, a ban on assault weapons and a limit on the amount of guns one person can buy in a given month.

Once again, thank you for your input on this important issue. Please feel free to contact our office again in the future with any additional questions or concerns. Your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

Governor Patrick's Constituent Services Office
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Unfortunately you live in a very democrat state. I am not surprised. Good luck!

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    I thought Massachusetts already had an assault weapon ban?

Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    I thought Massachusetts already had an assault weapon ban?
    I'm sure they'll try to go the NY route and make it worse.

I'm just up the road in Maine, and thankfully the Northern 3/4 of the state is more pro-gun than anti. The southern piece on the other hand, well that's just "Northern Massachusetts" because it's kind of infested if you know what I mean. (No offense to the gun lovers in Mass) My representatives have replied with messages stating they will not support the bans, but at the same time some of them scare me because they still mention the possibility of backing smaller restrictions. But Maine is still Democrat controlled for the most part, thankfully they aren't as extreme in the gun category.

Sponsored Links