Check out this JPFO poster

This is a discussion on Check out this JPFO poster within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I think (beginning to hope at least) that people are waking up. History does repeat itself....if we aren't smart enough to avert the recurrence then ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Check out this JPFO poster

I think (beginning to hope at least) that people are waking up. History does repeat itself....if we aren't smart enough to avert the recurrence then we probably deserve a Darwin award and the consequences.

2. Remove Ads

Never mind the fact the nazi Germany had been devastated by the loss of WWI. Never mind the fact that inflation in nazi Germany was so out of control it was hard to buy a loaf of bread with a barrel full of money. Never mind the fact that the brown shirted nazis were thugs that roamed the streets harrassing those who would oppose the nazi party. So someone finds a photograph of hitler with children and Obama with children and the geniuses determine that the two must be the same. There is nothing new about gun control conversations in this country. Because Obama brings up gun control, he's another hitler. I don't remember the last time I had to wear a yellow arm band telling the world what religion I am. No one wants to take our guns away.
    Hopyard likes this.

No one was gassing Jews either...
    BugDude, BurgerBoy, OD* and 1 others like this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Quote Originally Posted by hartlathers View Post
    Never mind the fact the nazi Germany had been devastated by the loss of WWI. Never mind the fact that inflation in nazi Germany was so out of control it was hard to buy a loaf of bread with a barrel full of money. Never mind the fact that the brown shirted nazis were thugs that roamed the streets harrassing those who would oppose the nazi party. So someone finds a photograph of hitler with children and Obama with children and the geniuses determine that the two must be the same. There is nothing new about gun control conversations in this country. Because Obama brings up gun control, he's another hitler. I don't remember the last time I had to wear a yellow arm band telling the world what religion I am. No one wants to take our guns away.
    Are you sure you're on the right forum??? This is a forum for people who SUPPORT gun ownership, the 2nd Amendment, and the preservation of our rights as Free People. You're looking for the "OffensiveBarry" forum.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I am also a new member but I did a quick review of his previous posts and he appears to be a gun grabber. Don't fall for it. I am learning as I get older to be cynical of everything and everyone until they prove otherwise.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    One step at a time.
    phreddy and 357and40 like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The link reflects the exact reason for the Second Amendment.
    dV8r likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

mkh
    We as a nation need a wake up call. I shudder to think what it might be.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caertaker View Post
    I know what to say: then why did you vote for him a second time morons?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/13/op...vote.html?_r=0
    NY Times? Serious? Great source of accurate info; Right!

The Pres office was not won by vote...It was purchased.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

I hope that these pro gun rallies are the wake up call. Reminds me of the civil rights movement. Two rallies every month should do it
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Is Obama another Hitler? No But, he uses many of the same techniques:

He used one class of people as the root cause of all the countries problems. Class warfare (in that case the Jews) were demonized as being rich and greedy and not paying their fair share. Sound familiar?

Jews initially were not sent to the chambers, but they had to register distinct from the rest of the population. Sound familiar?

Jews were forced to wear armbands to distinguish them from the rest of the populace and identified them as a certain class. Sound familiar to anyone from Illinois and the requirement that they carry a FOID card to identify them as gun owners?

His propaganda minister said that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes fact. Sound familiar?
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Great message, about the potential threats of a "slippery slope." Though, I'm sure the entrenched "authorities" will get their knickers in a wad over the idea, as though it's some sort of unfounded insinuation, false (IMO) though such a claim would be.

Kudos to having JPFO for having the sense of reality and rationality to create such a thing.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Question Really ???

Never mind the fact that inflation in nazi Germany was so out of control it was hard to buy a loaf of bread with a barrel full of money.
    Just wait. We're getting there. Any student of economic history is not holding their breath.

Never mind the fact that the brown shirted nazis were thugs that roamed the streets harrassing those who would oppose the nazi party.
    Instead we have petty bureaucrats and progressive journalists imposing their special kind of PC on society? Harassment by PC? I see it everday!

No one wants to take our guns away.

Do you read? What just happened in NY State? What is happening in MA? Have you read anything about Dianne Feinstein? Do you know anything about MAIG? Bloomberg?

Regardless of the above, do you really think gun control is about guns?

Untitled attachment 00105.jpg

Because Obama brings up gun control, he's another hitler.
    No, but the tactic of disarmament is much the same, with the same basic goal of making people less capable of defending themselves.

Sure, the situations are different. Sure, there isn't a lone subset of the population being targeted. But the goal is basically the same.

IMO, it's no more distasteful than comparing legitimate citizen gun owners with violent criminal gun wielders. Sure grabs the attention, though, as a marketing tactic to get the message out regarding the legitimacy of the disarmament threat.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Not a Hitler? Really?

What would he have to do to qualify?
    Kill 6 or 7 million people? Hmmm?
    Let's see?..what else? ummm..How about invade other countries? Ummm..Maybe align yourself with other anti-freedom dictatorship countries?

Just saying.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links