Defensive Carry banner

Check out this JPFO poster

4K views 69 replies 43 participants last post by  MACC12 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Thanks.

OTOH, if the comments head south, please lock it.

#3 ·
If you do just a little research on Germany around 1933 you will see Obama is pretty much following their agenda.........but just using different titles for the groups and the programs.

#4 ·
History repeating itself---again.

The rest of this country needs to pull their collective heads out of the sand (or wherever) and PAY ATTENTION.

Reactions: dV8r
#12 ·
Wow, just don't know what to say. It's gonna be rough I think.

#13 ·
Reactions: BurgerBoy
#16 ·
I think (beginning to hope at least) that people are waking up. History does repeat itself....if we aren't smart enough to avert the recurrence then we probably deserve a Darwin award and the consequences.

#17 ·
Never mind the fact the nazi Germany had been devastated by the loss of WWI. Never mind the fact that inflation in nazi Germany was so out of control it was hard to buy a loaf of bread with a barrel full of money. Never mind the fact that the brown shirted nazis were thugs that roamed the streets harrassing those who would oppose the nazi party. So someone finds a photograph of hitler with children and Obama with children and the geniuses determine that the two must be the same. There is nothing new about gun control conversations in this country. Because Obama brings up gun control, he's another hitler. I don't remember the last time I had to wear a yellow arm band telling the world what religion I am. No one wants to take our guns away.

#22 ·
The link reflects the exact reason for the Second Amendment.

Reactions: dV8r
#26 ·
Is Obama another Hitler? No But, he uses many of the same techniques:

He used one class of people as the root cause of all the countries problems. Class warfare (in that case the Jews) were demonized as being rich and greedy and not paying their fair share. Sound familiar?

Jews initially were not sent to the chambers, but they had to register distinct from the rest of the population. Sound familiar?

Jews were forced to wear armbands to distinguish them from the rest of the populace and identified them as a certain class. Sound familiar to anyone from Illinois and the requirement that they carry a FOID card to identify them as gun owners?

His propaganda minister said that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes fact. Sound familiar?

#27 ·
Great message, about the potential threats of a "slippery slope." Though, I'm sure the entrenched "authorities" will get their knickers in a wad over the idea, as though it's some sort of unfounded insinuation, false (IMO) though such a claim would be.

Kudos to having JPFO for having the sense of reality and rationality to create such a thing. :eek:k:

#28 ·
Really ???

Never mind the fact that inflation in nazi Germany was so out of control it was hard to buy a loaf of bread with a barrel full of money.
Just wait. We're getting there. Any student of economic history is not holding their breath.

Never mind the fact that the brown shirted nazis were thugs that roamed the streets harrassing those who would oppose the nazi party.
Instead we have petty bureaucrats and progressive journalists imposing their special kind of PC on society? Harassment by PC? I see it everday!

No one wants to take our guns away.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you read? What just happened in NY State? What is happening in MA? Have you read anything about Dianne Feinstein? Do you know anything about MAIG? Bloomberg?

Regardless of the above, do you really think gun control is about guns?

Photo caption Headgear Font Photography Cowboy hat

#30 ·
Not a Hitler? Really?

What would he have to do to qualify?
Kill 6 or 7 million people? Hmmm?
Let's see?..what else? ummm..How about invade other countries? Ummm..Maybe align yourself with other anti-freedom dictatorship countries?

Just saying.

#31 ·
Do you read? What just happened in NY State? What is happening in MA? Have you read anything about Dianne Feinstein? Do you know anything about MAIG? Bloomberg?

Regardless of the above, do you really think gun control is about guns?
His previous posts are just as entertaining.

#34 ·
The comparison is valid even if in only one point: that those who cannot win an argument based on sound logic and reason alone must appeal to emotion.

No longer does a politician need to "win the hearts and minds" of the people. He must only win the hearts. The brains are nowhere to be found, which is a proof that any zombie apocalypse that may come about will be short lived, since the zombies will starve to death.

#35 ·
I do support gun owner and I have own many guns. What I don't support are the scare tactics used to make a point. No one is going to take our guns. But it makes people feel better when everyone agrees that "yes" there is the big conspriracy that all the guns are going to be taken away. How utterly foolish can that be? I'll say this slow.....NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY.

#49 ·
Um...... are you serious? New York State just PASSED a ban on "assault" rifles and those "high-capacity" 10-round "clips" (ooh, scary).

Their real goal was confiscation, which has been revealed all over the place.

Diane Feinstein has stated publicly that if she could get the congressional votes, she would start gun confiscation today.

What's the address of that rock you're living under?

#37 · (Edited)
Paranoid vs. denial? Or reality?

Hopefully, no one will be able to take them. So, in that context, I hope you are right -- that no one is going to, because we will prevail in protecting the RKBA.

However, it will not be for the lack of intent or for the lack of trying on the gun-banners part. And denial of their intent would be a big mistake, IMHO.

For the truth from the mouth of one of the most public leaders of the take-them-away-movement:

“If I could’ve gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them — Mr. and Mrs. America turn ‘em all in — I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here.” -- Senator Dianne Feinstein see: » Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

IMHO, only constant vigilance on our part will stop the likes of the Feinsteins, the Bradies, Handgun Control, Inc, the David Bohnett Foundation, the
Committee for Handgun Control, the Violence Policy Center, the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, the Educational Fund to End Handgun Violence,
the Center to Prevent Handgun Violence, etc, etc, etc.

If you don't think they are trying to take them away....

OTHO, “One ought never to turn one’s back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never!” -- Winston Churchill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.