NRA Stand and Fight - Live - Page 2

NRA Stand and Fight - Live

This is a discussion on NRA Stand and Fight - Live within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sweet 2 minute intro music....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: NRA Stand and Fight - Live

Sweet 2 minute intro music.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    If you click on the link provided in the Original Post, the video is right there... click the play button...
    Doh! Okay thanks. Yeah, I didn't even click the link as I thought it was just an article regarding the speech. I'll watch it now.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

The O.P. chose a good title for this thread. I think that this current rash of gun control legislation/bans will be pushed for the next four years. This has the potential to be a four year war of attrition on the 2nd. I hope I am wrong. Either way, we need to steel our resolve, write our senators and representatives regularly, support Pro-2A organizations, and strive to communicate with/educate those who don't own guns, but have an open mind. Sorry if I am preaching to the choir.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    The O.P. chose a good title for this thread. I think that this current rash of gun control legislation/bans will be pushed for the next four years. This has the potential to be a four year war of attrition on the 2nd. I hope I am wrong. Either way, we need to steel our resolve, write our senators and representatives regularly, support Pro-2A organizations, and strive to communicate with/educate those who don't own guns, but have an open mind. Sorry if I am preaching to the choir.
    Yes but you may be right and above all we must always be professional about it. Getting angry on camera or in the public eye only makes it easier for the antis to sell their crap.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

cmdrdredd,
    You are correct. Calm, rational discussion will be a must in order to make a positive impression.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links