A good poster from a demonstration.

This is a discussion on A good poster from a demonstration. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I found this on Facebook. Not sure who originally took it but thought it was worth everyone to see. Maybe we can make some next ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By AZ_Larz_NY

Thread: A good poster from a demonstration.

I found this on Facebook. Not sure who originally took it but thought it was worth everyone to see.

Maybe we can make some next demonstration.

208338_463784687002666_188864543_n.jpg

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Amen!
    My EDC G27 gen. 4
    Favorite range gun G23 gen. 3

NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Ironic that the predators of life and liberty bark the loudest at law-abiding citizens as if they are the predators. That they pound the lie that 2A refers to hunting. Pathetic that they float political trial balloons and executive orders that have no substance. Pathetic that they shield themselves in public with children that they can't and won't protect. Tragic if such thieves of liberty get any traction in congress.
    I'm thankful for the good citizens who take the time to speak out against such outrage!
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

I don't know if you noticed gents and gentlets, but we apparently are offenders...maybe not that kind but most anti gunners would say we are offenders of public peace

But to register our weapons is like hitler getting a religious registration before rounding everyone up. I thought they wanted to just keep the criminals from getting guns with background checks...but registrAtion is for one thing and one thing only...to track as a precursor to confiscation.
    Stay strong and start practicing your tactics and shooting...I have a feeling we are all going to need them soon

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddydon View Post
    Stay strong and start practicing your tactics and shooting...I have a feeling we are all going to need them soon
    Some might say those are strong words. Some might say you are precariously close to fomenting riot.
    Some might say you are over reacting.

Personally; I would say you understand what is coming soon.
    Your advice is more than sound.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Links