Law-abiding Gun Owners Have Nothing to Worry About

This is a discussion on Law-abiding Gun Owners Have Nothing to Worry About within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Until such time as that which we own is outlawed, thus making us law-breaking gun owners....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Law-abiding Gun Owners Have Nothing to Worry About

  1. #1
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    9,094

    Law-abiding Gun Owners Have Nothing to Worry About

    Until such time as that which we own is outlawed, thus making us law-breaking gun owners.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

    Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #2
    VIP Member
    Array ctr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
    Posts
    2,205
    Yeah right, and someone said in their first term they would not go after guns.
    Spirit51 likes this.

  4. #3
    Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Near Hotlanta!!
    Posts
    1,334
    This was thread worthy?
    rottkeeper likes this.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

  5. #4
    Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by ctr View Post
    Yeah right, and someone said in their first term they would not go after guns.
    Oh, but you see, that was before Newtown when that awful "assault" rifle charged into the school, pulled its own trigger, and murdered innocents. So since the U.S. Constitution is a "living document," i.e. "a document that we can change to suit our whims of the day," we must do something!!!!! It's for the children!!!!!!
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

    -miklcolt45

  6. #5
    VIP Member Array cmdrdredd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    Oh, but you see, that was before Newtown when that awful "assault" rifle charged into the school, pulled its own trigger, and murdered innocents. So since the U.S. Constitution is a "living document," i.e. "a document that we can change to suit our whims of the day," we must do something!!!!! It's for the children!!!!!!
    Heh, I've always known it would come up at some point. This was just the push they needed to get public opinion on their side...or so they thought. Seems most places I read and see don't want restrictions on firearms at all. They were just waiting for the right opportunity and it couldn't have been any better for them I am sorry to say. Especially involving young children.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

    Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Array DaveWorkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    This was thread worthy?
    Might be, because a fair number of folks appear to have let themselves be snookered into not worrying.

  8. #7
    Member Array Daddydon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395
    It's okay, our government will be there to protect us. Don't worry about violence. If your scared call the police so they can get there in time to put you in a bag. Our great messiah would never steer us down the wrong path. Hmmm, isn't this how the Jews felt before they got gased.

  9. #8
    Member Array Popeye77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    32
    Law-abiding Gun Owners Have Nothing to Worry About

    AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD middle class will not pay a dime more in taxes!!!

  10. #9
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    9,094
    Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    This was thread worthy?
    Just about all of us are a mere one or two pieces of legislation away from being felons. Is that not worthy?
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

    Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

  11. #10
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    9,094
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWorkman View Post
    Might be, because a fair number of folks appear to have let themselves be snookered into not worrying.
    I'm thinking when it goes down, it will be more like New York the other night than a long, drawn-out debate.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

    Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

  12. #11
    Member Array deanathpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    43
    Well nothing to worry about huh? Let me share this little tid bit with you.. Being from NY and all... (Yeah I know we got what we deserved. Heard it got the t-shirt and moving on so don't get me started on that crap).

    You want to see what the gov't is up to? Look at this and tell me they don't want us unarmed.. We have EVERYTHING to worry about... This coming to a state near you.... Just wait for it....
    -------------------------------------------------
    From Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin

    Here it is. This is... | Facebook

    Proof..Democrats want to register and then CONFISCATE our guns. See Descripition below. - YouTube

    Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat
    proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was
    given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

    This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats
    clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of
    these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us
    fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic
    proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o'clock at night:

    1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
    2. Confiscation o ten round clips
    3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
    4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be
    replaced to the public
    5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol
    grips as "assault weapons"
    6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and
    forfeiture of banned magazines
    7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
    8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
    9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
    10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
    11. State issued pistol permits
    12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
    13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
    14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
    15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons

  13. #12
    Distinguished Member
    Array phreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Spartanburg, SC
    Posts
    1,951
    Who in Wash DC can you trust after the "sign the bill to find out what is in it" fiasco of Obamacare?

  14. #13
    VIP Member Array wmhawth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Western Colorado
    Posts
    4,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Until such time as that which we own is outlawed, thus making us law-breaking gun owners.
    "Too many laws makes scofflaws of us all".

  15. #14
    Member Array JayHawker45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    332
    Seeing what's being introduced today by Feinstein, et. al., I can't imagine anyone in their right mind could, or would, continue to parrot that "they're not after our guns." Nothing could be further from the truth, it's blatant and those that refuse to admit it are just as bad the members of the government introducing this tripe. I don't know how many times I've heard here and in person, people telling me that "you're just living in fear," no one wants to "take away your guns."

    Well, me boyos, tell me with a straight face it ain't happening...I'm not afraid they're coming after our guns, I'm convinced of it now, more than ever.
    dlquinn71 likes this.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

  16. #15
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    9,094
    Quote Originally Posted by deanathpc View Post
    Well nothing to worry about huh? Let me share this little tid bit with you.. Being from NY and all... (Yeah I know we got what we deserved. Heard it got the t-shirt and moving on so don't get me started on that crap).

    You want to see what the gov't is up to? Look at this and tell me they don't want us unarmed.. We have EVERYTHING to worry about... This coming to a state near you.... Just wait for it....
    -------------------------------------------------
    From Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin

    Here it is. This is... | Facebook

    Proof..Democrats want to register and then CONFISCATE our guns. See Descripition below. - YouTube

    Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat
    proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was
    given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

    This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats
    clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of
    these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us
    fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic
    proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o'clock at night:

    1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
    2. Confiscation o ten round clips
    3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
    4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be
    replaced to the public
    5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol
    grips as "assault weapons"
    6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and
    forfeiture of banned magazines
    7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
    8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
    9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
    10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
    11. State issued pistol permits
    12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
    13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
    14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
    15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
    Nobody deserves what New Yorkers got, or what is coming down the road at all of us.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

    Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

belt fed semi automatic tnw m2hb

,

law abiding gun owners should not worry

,

marion county pellet gun legal

Click on a term to search for related topics.