Another reason not to be for weapon registrations...

This is a discussion on Another reason not to be for weapon registrations... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It can be abused by those in charge or with access... Like the DAVID system in FL (D.A.V.I.D., for Driving and Vehicle Information Database)... Pretty ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By phreddy

Thread: Another reason not to be for weapon registrations...

It can be abused by those in charge or with access... Like the DAVID system in FL (D.A.V.I.D., for Driving and Vehicle Information Database)...

Pretty easy for me to see the possible 'breach' in the system to be abused at some point...

Or am I over reacting?

Police misuse database: Number of officers accused of misusing state driver database skyrockets - OrlandoSentinel.com
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

No, you are not over-reacting.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook74 View Post
    It can be abused by those in charge or with access... Like the DAVID system in FL (D.A.V.I.D., for Driving and Vehicle Information Database)...

Pretty easy for me to see the possible 'breach' in the system to be abused at some point...

Or am I over reacting?

Police misuse database: Number of officers accused of misusing state driver database skyrockets - OrlandoSentinel.com
    That is the main reason to be against registration. How it will be used in the future. The list itself is harmless. It how the list is used that causes problems whether it is confiscation, higher insurance rates, blacklist for certain jobs/activities .......
    ccw9mm likes this.

Links