About Feinstein's Bill Thursday......

This is a discussion on About Feinstein's Bill Thursday...... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by high pockets I read where Feinstein opened with a prayer. What's going on? They won't let kids in school say a prayer ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: About Feinstein's Bill Thursday......

NMB
    Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    I read where Feinstein opened with a prayer. What's going on? They won't let kids in school say a prayer but she gets up shoots off her mouth. What a crock!
    Your kids can pray in school, the teacher just cant lead it.
    NRA Member
    Certified Kitchen Gunsmith

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    - C.S. Lewis

2. Remove Ads

Wherever there are chemistry finals being taken, there is prayer in school.

Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
    I hope to God this is true.
    Im praying to as is most other red blooded american gun owners.
    mano3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    U.S. House to weigh many gun-related proposals besides... | www.palmbeachpost.com

Keep in mind there are a lot of bills in the House that we have to worry about too!
    I like Bill 35 the most!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    They (the congress knows) that a full all out Civil War will commence if they ban anything. I do not expect this to pass. That is inevitable looking at the tensions of everyone who values liberty, freedom, right to life and happiness and property, and more importantly those who take an Oath to support and defend our Constitution seriously and even to the grave. NO matter how pessimistic you might be that we are all loon bats for saying this history comes around full circle.

Take a Gadsden flag snake emblem for a visual adventure with me for a second:

1.The Snake lies peacefully slumber in his ways. (American's in general)
    2. Someone comes along and gets too close and encroaches on the snakes personal space. (Gov't taxes us heavily, regulates everything we do, and then tells us they are going to ban assault rifles, and pass nearly 23 unconstitutional draconian executive orders)
    3. Snake coils up and sounds a full speed rattle, warning if you come any closer, if you put one foot closer to me than you already are, if you decide to put any pressure on me more so than you already are, if you "tread on me" I will strike with all my power and use all my venom to stop you. (American people arming up to the teeth, not buying guns to try and get that last chance at a nice hunting rifle, but arming up getting ready to fight for liberties where and when and if needed - look at the MASSIVE gun and AMMO buying frenzy going on).
    4. Snake gets stepped on, warnings were not heeded too. Snake strikes with full ferocity and venom is used, victim is seriously hurt and maybe killed, snake might die in the process but snake fought with all his might and he died a free snake fighting for his life and liberty from being stepped on, probably defending his children and home, and did so fearlessly and with a just and moral cause. (what might happen if the government steps on our rights and liberties any more, the rattle is already sounding a warning, and any further infringement of our most beloved 2nd amendment will be taken seriously and violently, free men have everything to fight for and will do so to the bitter end, this my friends is 100% historically accurate).

So in summary, "Don't tread on me"
    diesel44 and mano3 like this.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links