Today is the day

This is a discussion on Today is the day within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Feinstein, Conn. Senators Set To Propose Assault Weapons Ban CBS San Francisco Here we go....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Today is the day

2. Remove Ads

Strap in. Honestly i hope she tries to ban everything that goes bang and it gets shot down quick.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

It won't fly, so I'm not worried about getting the shotgun out of the safe to shoot it down. She's a wackadoodle in my opinion, that very few people really takes seriously. Lot of hoopla, some TV time to appease her base and the liberal media, and then it will be tabled. Just doesn't have a chance of making it through the Senate, much less the House.

Sure wish they'd pass a budget to restrict the spending, or investigating Fast & Furious, or Benghazi, instead of wasting time on non issues.
    crossfireltd and PAPADALE1 like this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Kinda odd that the lady has her ccp and is so opposed to firearms

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBSR View Post
    Sure wish they'd pass a budget to restrict the spending, or investigating Fast & Furious, or Benghazi, instead of wasting time on non issues.
    And that is the Wizard of Oz. "Pay no attention to those issues behind the curtain. WE HAVE A GUN PROBLEM!"
    shooterX, 8th ID and Kilowatt3 like this.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    baaaa baaaa baaaaa baaaa help! police,why did it take you 20 minutes to get here.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Here we go indeed... watch all of us Pro-2a'ers stand and she get shut down.
    EDC: M&P 9*2
    PHIL.4:13

NRA

Pray that happens.

IMO.................this is one demented woman.

I hope her nonsense gets dismissed, I can't help but feel there is cause for concern boys.
    d2jlking likes this.
    My EDC G27 gen. 4
    Favorite range gun G23 gen. 3

NRA Life Member

Re: Today is the day

DiFi, boxer, chuck, rangle, McCarthy, are beyond nuts, but liberal grabbers don't care as long as these useful idiots push the far left progressive agenda.
    I really hope that some centrist dems step up and help flush this turd...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

How do these people get elected?
    Nations crumble from within when the citizenry asks of government those things which it might better provide for itself... Man is not free unless government is limited... As government expands, liberty contracts.
    -Ronald Reagan

Re: Today is the day

Quote Originally Posted by heritage1865 View Post
    How do these people get elected?
    Single issue voters. Gay rights support? People vote based on that. Abortion rights support? People vote based on that.

I bet someone could say "criminals are bad" and there would be someone to vote for them just for one phrase they read or heard.

Many people simply do not research the people they vote for.

Sent via telepathy on a Galaxy S3
    BigJon10125 and thephanatik like this.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again, based on what I've read that is contained in Feinstein's, et. al. bills, I'm not afraid they're coming after our guns, I'm convinced of it.

I've even read comments on this forum where fellow members have stated in no uncertain terms, the Federal Gov't is not "after our guns." Please tell me now that Feinstein's bill isn't proof positive that that isn't the Progressives' goal in life....
    Crowbait, ccw9mm and d2jlking like this.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

Quote Originally Posted by JayHawker45 View Post
    I've said it before and I'm saying it again, based on what I've read that is contained in Feinstein's, et. al. bills, I'm not afraid they're coming after our guns, I'm convinced of it.

I've even read comments on this forum where fellow members have stated in no uncertain terms, the Federal Gov't is not "after our guns." Please tell me now that Feinstein's bill isn't proof positive that that isn't the Progressives' goal in life....
    It is proof positive sir.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links