Image: Sen. Dianne Feinstein's official list of guns she wants to ban - Page 5

Image: Sen. Dianne Feinstein's official list of guns she wants to ban

This is a discussion on Image: Sen. Dianne Feinstein's official list of guns she wants to ban within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have a feeling that this is a distraction. They will list everything they want to ban, all the oppressive restrictions they can think of, ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Image: Sen. Dianne Feinstein's official list of guns she wants to ban

I have a feeling that this is a distraction. They will list everything they want to ban, all the oppressive restrictions they can think of, and a long list of forbidden activites. Then they will settle for a "resonable compromise on common sense laws" and get the AWB and mag restrictions along with a prohibition on private sales and we will all be relieved that "it could have been worse.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

(Dianne Frankenstien's thought process) Them's some scary looking guns.. better add them to my ban list
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Good luck and kiss my a$$, I don't like your chances Sen. Di Fi.

I agree with above I think they're going for broke and hoping for a compromise. We need to make sure to not let up. New round of letters going out tomorrow.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarks11 View Post
    ...at least give her this. She is bowing to the oft-repeated argument that these "scary features" don't make the weapon more likely to be used in a mass killing. Since the CINC is on-record that nobody uses bayonets any more (snicker), I guess she figured she could let us keep our bayonet lugs. Gee, thanks. Keeping the flash suppressor is welcome, however.
    You're reading it wrong. In the original AWB, a rifle needed two "cosmetic features" that made it LOOK like a military rifle to be included in the ban. Now it needs only one. So, whereas before you could have the bayonet lug OR the flash suppressor (but not both), now you can have NEITHER. No "military features" at all. And that most certainly includes the shoulder thing that goes up.
    Chemistry08 and shooterX like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    They listed the firearms that "they know" would beat the pig snot out of anyone on the business end of the battlefield fight for liberty and that means the government liberty oppression forces.

Again this is not about kids or safety. Its about "If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." -Joseph Stalin

who then went on to kill over 40 million of his own people.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Just think that "IF" Dan White would have had one more round. Diane wouldn't be a senator

I say we counter with a gun 'un-ban' try to repeal all weapon restrictions, that way instead of trying to ban more, they will be worried about everyone being able to buy real assault weapons.
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

Image: Sen. Dianne Feinstein's official list of guns she wants to ban

I wanna know the last time an M2 .50 was used in a crime. I'd bet my savings account it's NEVER been used in a criminal shooting, or any shooting for that matter. Loved that that quack out semi auto tommy guns in there too. Don't think those have been used in a crime since the roaring 20's. Please don't reelect this woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhouse 15 View Post
    I have a feeling that this is a distraction. They will list everything they want to ban, all the oppressive restrictions they can think of, and a long list of forbidden activites. Then they will settle for a "resonable compromise on common sense laws" and get the AWB and mag restrictions along with a prohibition on private sales and we will all be relieved that "it could have been worse.
    This is the scary part... Harry Reid (the snake in the grass that he is) said the yesterday, he is considering letting it go for a vote in the Senate, but granting a longer than usual period for ammeding the bill be offered. (And I thought people here said Harry Reid was pro-gun)?

That is where all the compromises will come, they'll settle on magazine restrictions and ban several guns, and maybe get all those that are grandfathered must be an NFA registered item, and in the end, they can say... "Well, it could have been worse."

This whole thing is sickening. And to be honest, pretty worrisome. Those who say, it will NEVER happen, not in a million years are being pretty cavalier about it as far as I'm concerned. It's not like we've never had an AWB and 10 round mag restriction before. We were damn lucky that it lasted for 10 years, the last time!

Yeah, I hope it doesn't pass. I hope we can stop it. These people are freakin zealots. And they have a cause. And they are dangerous people. One thing I learned in the military is that you don't dismiss dangerous zealots with a cause out of hand.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Looks like my evil Hi Point Carbine made the list as well.Didn't know it was an "AR" type.

feinstein_dianne_012413.jpgFeinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

From an email I received,Reid failed to get the 51 votes needed to block a filibuster,and use the nuclear option.Looks like we are being heard.Keep up the pressure.
    Doghandler likes this.

Isn't it time that she was banned.. Geez, talk about an old curmudgeoned hag.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Much more worried they will succeed in a mag limit ban, that would crush shooting sports and completely eliminate divisions and classes of shooters. People with 3-6K in their competition rigs. Nevermind what I think about this traitor. Listening to Biden on the radio makes me want to hurl. "Nothing about this infringes on 2A rights" which in itself is a bold lie and misunderstanding of how the constitution even works. Mindless idiots... leading the "I want my Crimmas" voters.

Guys, most of this is smoke and mirrors in my opinion.

Typical lawyer fecal flinging requires she throw everything she can against the wall and see what looks like it might stick, then sneak what she REALLY wanted to begin with in by hidden wording in the sub text.

The things I fear most are:

1. National registration of all firearms of every type, which, if you refuse to comply because you KNOW it is the key and a prelude to confiscation, makes you an instant felon overnight, and:

2. Clauses like 'a semi-automatic version of any automatic weapon, which is really every semi auto because they will never put in wording concerning actual internal works, just looks and name brand.

The first turns us into Jews and Gypsies in 1938, just waiting to be taken to the camps if we refuse to register. Living in fear of when we will be "snitched out" by friends or family (I in particular do not trust my third son, the pot smoking, gun grabbing liberal - yep, I failed on that one but I DID produce two Marines and a Navy boy!), then being rounded up, put in prison, labeled a dangerous terrorist and having all of my firearms, some valuable antiques and family heirlooms, destroyed.

The second is the catch all where they arrest you, throw you in prison or kill you and your family members because they SAY it is illegal when it is not (Ruby Ridge shotgun sound familiar), and demonize all guns.

This legislation is dangerous in ways most never imagined, and mark my words, she KNOWS she will never get through as is, but she also KNOWS that all she needs to get is a compromise from fellow Democrats and weak Republicans with something with hidden words and phrases without a sunset clause attached, especially the registration part. Then she moves on to the next step.

I for one refuse to register like a sex offender to exercise my 2nd Amendment, natural born birthright, so I guess the cop becomes a felon with the stroke of a pen, law of the land tyranny......

I prefer the statement the citizens of Gonzales made in 1835 to the Mexican (their government) Government Dragoons sent to take their Cannon.......it kicked off the Texas Revolutionary War and led to the new country of Texas.

Gonzales Flag.jpg
    Bark'n and Duisburg like this.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links