The National level anti-RKBA agenda -- Biden hides in Virginia

The National level anti-RKBA agenda -- Biden hides in Virginia

This is a discussion on The National level anti-RKBA agenda -- Biden hides in Virginia within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; [Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL] ...

Thread: The National level anti-RKBA agenda -- Biden hides in Virginia

VIP Member

Thumbs down The National level anti-RKBA agenda -- Biden hides in Virginia

[Re-posted from a VA-ALERT with prior approval of VCDL. First person singular pronouns (I, my, mine, etc) and PVC reference Philip Van Cleave, President VCDL]

Biden hides from gun groups

Not until the last minute did Vice President Biden mention where he was going to be holding a gun-control meeting in Richmond. The meeting is being held at VCU and is NOT open to the public. And don't forget about the Secret Service's new powers to declare the area around the President or Vice President a "free-speech free zone."

Biden isn't really interested in having gun owners passing out GSL stickers to those in attendance. You know, it would be embarrassing for him.

The President has an agenda to move forward. Truth, facts, and transparency are NOT part of that effort.

Our focus needs to be on Congress, but I will be available to the media for comment.
    VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL).

VCDL is a non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member

Thumbs down Press coverage

Vice President Biden Set To Speak At VCU Friday - WRIC Richmond News and Weather -

Vice President Biden Set To Speak At VCU Friday

Posted: Jan 24, 2013 12:24 PM EST Updated: Jan 25, 2013 10:19 AM EST

RICHMOND, VAVice President Joe Biden will discuss ways to reduce gun violence during a roundtable discussion at Virginia Commonwealth University on Friday.

President Barack Obama wants Congress to require background checks for all gun sales and ban both military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

Vice President Biden, as well as Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Jim Cole and other Administration officials will be present at the Friday discussion.

Experts who worked on gun safety issues after the Virginia Tech shootings will also be in attendance, as well as Senator Tim Kaine and Congressman Bobby Scott.

Virginia has an avidly pro-gun tradition, but lawmakers have been debating a bill to require that private sellers conduct criminal background checks on buyers at gun shows. The current law only requires dealers to conduct the checks.

The roundtable discussion is slated to begin at 11:00 a.m. Biden will make remarks at the conclusion of the roundtable discussion.

Stay with 8News for updates.
    Some roundtable with only anti-freedom attendees.

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links