I have searched for Feinstein's bill

This is a discussion on I have searched for Feinstein's bill within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Throughout the senate and the congressional register... she claims to exempt certain firearms, I have not found those, or the bill itself, at least not ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SpringerXD

Thread: I have searched for Feinstein's bill

I have searched for Feinstein's bill

Throughout the senate and the congressional register... she claims to exempt certain firearms, I have not found those, or the bill itself, at least not the complete bill just what everyone else has, the list of banned weapons...

I did find this, it is the congressional record of her introducing the bill...

I cut it from the Congressional record and made just her introduction of the bill into a PDF... here are her words, as recorded (Warning, it's long.):

Congressional record of DiFi introduction.pdf

I find it interesting the the first part of the introduction reads as follows:

A bill to regulate assault
    weapons, to ensure that the right to
    keep and bear arms is not unlimited
    and for other purposes; to the Committee
    on the Judiciary.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    to ensure that the right to
    This sentence tells her entire story, to ensure that the 2nd Amendment is NOT UNLIMITED, meaning that the "elite," like her, can put limitations on it "because we said so!"
    oakchas likes this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by springerxd View Post
    this sentence tells her entire story, to ensure that the 2nd amendment is not unlimited, meaning that the "elite," like her, can put limitations on it "because we said so!"
    perzackly!
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Re: I have searched for Feinstein's bill

Does she or any of these other anti-gunners understand the meaning of 'shall not be infringed'?

Sent from my phone using Dumb Thumbs

The text of her bill, SB-150 has not been posted on the Senate or other official websites yet. It usually takes a few days.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Throughout the senate and the congressional register... she claims to exempt certain firearms, I have not found those, or the bill itself, at least not the complete bill just what everyone else has, the list of banned weapons...

I did find this, it is the congressional record of her introducing the bill...

I cut it from the Congressional record and made just her introduction of the bill into a PDF... here are her words, as recorded (Warning, it's long.):

Congressional record of DiFi introduction.pdf

I find it interesting the the first part of the introduction reads as follows:

A bill to regulate assault
    weapons, to ensure that the right to
    and for other purposes; to the Committee
    on the Judiciary.
    Really no need to find it....it contains a weapon's ban and mag ban...It will not pass...plus it is a short and boring read.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    Really no need to find it....it contains a weapon's ban and mag ban...It will not pass...plus it is a short and boring read.
    You're right... nothing to see here... move along....

It will not pass in toto... Which parts of it will pass, Perfesser?

Universal registration? Magazine ban? See, apparently Mr. Reid thinks it should have plenty of time on the floor for amendments additions... subtractions... whatever is necessary to get part of it to pass...
    It could be worse.
    John Adams

Maybe it's like the Obamacare bill......as you may recall, according to Pelosi, "We have to pass it to see what's in it...."
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Flight Surgeon, USAF
    Law Enforcement Tactical Surgeon

NRA Patron Member

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Local story, note that here in our small-town part of California, the comments are 100% against her bill.

Calaveras News - Breaking News for Calaveras County & Beyond!- The Pine Tree .net
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Here is a link to the bill from her site:
    http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...f-69e69f517fb4

Links