Massachusetts having trouble with legislation.

This is a discussion on Massachusetts having trouble with legislation. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Found this article on the G.O.A.L, (Gun Owners' Action League), website today. Not to say that it eases my fears out the Govenors agenda to ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pro
  • 1 Post By sixgun

Thread: Massachusetts having trouble with legislation.

Found this article on the G.O.A.L, (Gun Owners' Action League), website today. Not to say that it eases my fears out the Govenors agenda to remove guns but it seems other people are trying to avoid the issue. Maybe for fear of their jobs? Let's hope.

News on Governor Patrick's Bill: According to two separate articles from the State House News Service the House voted to send the Governor's gun bill to the Judiciary Committee, but the Senate voted to send it to the Public Safety Committee. Unless the two can agree on where to put it the bill stands in limbo for now! Could it be that your calls and emails to the legislature have been heard?

Keep fighting the good fight everyone.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Pro

I called my state rep this week. Still need to call my state senator. We need to keep calling. I'm not going to sit idle and allow Deville and company to turn me into a felon due to mags I've owned for 20 years!! These bills are insane.
    SpringerXD and sixgun like this.
    Minimum government, maximum freedom.

NRA - Member
    GOAL - Member

I emailed King Duvaul again today. The first one was nice and I pleaded my case about not turning law abiding citizens into criminals. Today I gave him a stern but polite reminder about what happened to the Democrats after the 1994 ban.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

That's about all we can do,but,i just don't have a lot of trust in a politician.

He assumed office in Jan 2007. I was gone by June. Left and have not been back since after living there for 40 years. I knew he was gonna be trouble and I was fed up with MA politics and taxes and alike. So many of the people I left behind have moved out or are planning to move out.
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Been making calls shooting e-mails and doin everything I can. This is one time we all need to stand together and fight this fight. Lets fight it tooth fang and claw. Stand united and hope for the best. Stay safe and carry on.
    Crowbait likes this.

Links