Defensive Carry banner

My letter to Congressman Dr. Phil Gingrey - GA

604 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Blue Thunder 
#1 ·
Lets hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears... If you like the wording of my simple letter please plagiarize all you want. Remind you, I am not a literature or grammar scholar, I am normal hard working adult and I am not gifted with perfect writing skills but I do like to get my point across best I can.

Dear Congressman Gingrey,

As a constituent of your district I would like to convey my wishes for you to represent in the house concerning the recent attempt by Senator Feinstein to annihilate our constitutionally protected 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Congressman I am sure that you are aware that the 2nd Amendment is the cornerstone right that binds the fabric of our Constitution while acting as a firewall protecting our natural rights from those whom would rather see us fall under tyranny or else you wouldn't have sworn to support and defend that very same document. I am asking you with the highest level of importance to reflect on that oath and do everything with the power granted you by the citizens of Georgia to block this legislation and all other forms of compromise in relation to these bills. May I respectfully remind you that the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution reads "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"(emphasis added). This is the law of the land, a right that is yours equally as mine. Please uphold this priceless protection of our rights to best of your ability and beyond. Your vote carries a massive amount of power and we are watching and we are many and we empowered you to be our voice. Please speak loudly in opposition to the implementation of tyranny and the destruction of our Bill of Rights.

Very Respectfully,

Your Fellow American brother and Georgian.

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! Although that blue strains the eyes.

#4 ·
And now that Senator Chambliss has announced retirement, Phil may be one of the new Front Runners for the Senate Position from Georgia!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.