US Representative says: AR-15s too tough for women to use...

This is a discussion on US Representative says: AR-15s too tough for women to use... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; so they should use a rifle instead.... Can't make this stuff up: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Females-To-Use From the women who wants to ban the shoulder thingy that goes ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: US Representative says: AR-15s too tough for women to use...

so they should use a rifle instead....

Can't make this stuff up:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Females-To-Use
    From the women who wants to ban the shoulder thingy that goes up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Popeye77 likes this.

Senior Moderator
    I'm beggining to think that our Legislators should posses at least a minimun IQ to run for office.

I've heard some really silly things lately that makes me wonder if they can really be that stupid.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

How about mental competency tests?

Oh, wait........

VIP Member
    I would have thought that after her last public display of COMPLETE ignorance (shoulder thing that goes up) that she would have, you know, LEARNED SOMETHING. Alas, this is obviously not the case. What a (insert Yosemite Sam cursing tirade here) moron.
    tcox4freedom likes this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    I opened the link and saw Piers Morgan and immediately knew this wouldn't be worth watching. But...I did anyway. I wish the whole interview had been posted, maybe we'd have learned more (or probably not). So according to Morgan, if you shoot an intruder it's "murder?" Okay we know his position. Then the woman says that rather than an AR a woman is "better off with a rifle" ?? Last I looked an AR IS a rifle, or at least mine is. So this is just more of what any number of threads here and elsewhere are talking about...there are people out there trying to "inform policy" that have absolutely no clue as to what they are talking about.
    surefire7 and tcox4freedom like this.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Remember, this is the congresscritter that is sooooo knowledgeable about firearms.

The Barrel Shroud video:
    d2jlking and Popeye77 like this.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Re: US Representative says: AR-15s too tough for women to use...

No use learning to ride a horse when a goat will do.
    SL1ckOne, 8th ID and KBSR like this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Personally I believe an AR15 is a great home defense weapon for women(men too)......... It is also a great weapon to shoot..... I consider the AR15 a utility weapon since it has many uses........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Women are people and AR-15s and high capacity magazines are Arms.
    SL1ckOne, dling and surefire7 like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    I guess on one hand, women should be in combat, and shoot M16s... On the other hand, AR15s are probably too much to handle.

This has got to be the funniest one I've seen..... and they just approved Women fighting in COMBAT ??? LMAO..... do they ever put 1+ 1 together and it equal 2 ??

The first rifle my Ex learned to shoot.... was an M16, then she learned how to shoot an M9 and how to throw hand grenades ..... in the Army. LOL.
    If you ever saw my Ex..... you wouldn't believe all the things she is quite capable of doing and shooting.
    My 5'4" tall 95 lb sister loves shooting skeet...... and if you saw her, you would be sure a stiff wind would blow her down the road.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

These are the people who write our freaking laws and spend our money... 17 trillion in debt! Anyone wonder why?
    Hoganbeg likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    Apparently intelligence is not a prerequisite for either being a “newscaster” or congressman. Oh and I am not politically correct either.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I'm beggining to think that our Legislators should posses at least a minimun IQ to run for office.

I've heard some really silly things lately that makes me wonder if they can really be that stupid.
    They are proving it on a regular basis.

Probably the same idiots that want women in combat roles in the military because men and women are equal. Yep we are equal but, we are different.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links