For you Piers-SD with an AR

This is a discussion on For you Piers-SD with an AR within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I personally can't watch his show, but have seen many clips of him interrogating his guests to count any self defense instances with an assault ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Clodbert
  • 1 Post By Bill MO

Thread: For you Piers-SD with an AR

I personally can't watch his show, but have seen many clips of him interrogating his guests to count any self defense instances with an assault rifle. Here's one that's been linked here before that happened just this week.

No Shots Fired: Home Intruders Decide Not to Stick Around After Seeing Their ?Victim? Holding an AR-15 | Video | TheBlaze.com

There must be other sources of similar stories to stick in his pipe.

When did this guy suddenly become the voice of the anti-gun crowd? Who is he anyway? Why is he popular? If you want to support Piers Morgan (or any reporter or talking head), talk about him. If you disagree with his stance, you're still giving him publicity and thus increased viewership even by tearing apart his arguments. He should be inconsequential and not worth listening to or watching. As Second Amendment supporters, we don't owe this glorified blogger any response or acknowledgement. Any mention of his name probably just makes his bank account even larger.
    cmdrdredd likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    He's grab what he thinks to be a hot topic to get ratings for his show nothing else. course I do think he's a moron from the word go.
    cmdrdredd likes this.
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

Sponsored Links