Keep the pressure on

Keep the pressure on

This is a discussion on Keep the pressure on within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Let's be sure not to drop our guard on this gun control nonsense comming out of Washington. Please send a message to our elected officials ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DonnieD

Thread: Keep the pressure on

Keep the pressure on

Let's be sure not to drop our guard on this gun control nonsense comming out of Washington. Please send a message to our elected officials in any way or ways that you can.
    Join or sign or convince someone to join at least one of the pro 2nd Ammendment groups
    Email,call,write or visit your elected officals, and do it over and over and over again.
    Attend the upcomming pro 2nd ammendment rallys, and attend all of them that you can.
    What I'm saying folks is, don't just do these things, but KEEP doing them over and over and over. DON'T STOP!
    There is only one thing that these people want MORE than they want your firearms, and that is your vote. And the only thing that they relate to votes is numbers. SO, let's show them some numbers. Some BIG numbers.
    I just emailed my representatives again for the fourth time, and I plan to do that every week until this foolishness is over.
    I also plan to attend a pro 2nd ammendment rally at my state capitol week after next, and I am daily trying to convince people I come into contact with to support our 2nd Ammendment rights.

KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!

Thanks,
    Donnie D
    Drgnfly likes this.
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

Agree---everyone was all fired up in Dec & early January....this is for the long haul, months if not years!
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

Also for those of you that have not checked out POPVOX.COM, it is an excellent site to track/keep pace with bills in Congress.

They have a separate section tracking all gun bills (pro & con). POPVOX.com is free & no spam. You can get alerts, if you sign up for them, that lets you know about new legislation or major changes to a bill's status.

POPVOX.COM allows you to weigh in on bills & send a letter/email to your Senators & representative.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    Also for those of you that have not checked out POPVOX.COM, it is an excellent site to track/keep pace with bills in Congress.

They have a separate section tracking all gun bills (pro & con). POPVOX.com is free & no spam. You can get alerts, if you sign up for them, that lets you know about new legislation or major changes to a bill's status.

POPVOX.COM allows you to weigh in on bills & send a letter/email to your Senators & representative.
    Wow. That is a great link and rescource. Easy to use as well. Thanks.
    Donnie D
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

Links