My 2A Video - Page 2

My 2A Video

This is a discussion on My 2A Video within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Olduser In the beginning your data points faded to quickly when I viewed it. Otherwise, your editing and production values are great! ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My 2A Video

Quote Originally Posted by Olduser View Post
    In the beginning your data points faded to quickly when I viewed it. Otherwise, your editing and production values are great!
    I agree; the data goes by too quickly; otherwise, very nice.

OD*
    Very well done.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Here you go...

binden1.jpg

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Very well done.

The scene with the BG with the knife and then the little baby sleeping will surely pull the heartstrings of a lot of moms wanting to protect their children.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

"You're exactly right... and here in DC we can now have firearms in the home to protect ourselves against home intruders like the 911 call you used the audio from."

"You're exactly right... and after the new AWB of 2013, you will be able to keep the Glock you now have and many other weapons to defend your home..."

"You're exactly right, you have a right to defend yourself, and we understand that... you even have a right to carry concealed weapons for self defense in many states in the US.... but as you show, you don't need an assault rifle to defend your home... all you need is a pistol or a shotgun... and you will get to keep those under the currently proposed AWB."

"You're exactly right, and since you are a law abiding citizen, you'll still be able to purchase firearms like the Glock you portray, even with the Universal Background Checks that are proposed"

I liked the video a lot.... the only tweak I would propose, as previously mentioned, is the length of time the stats are on screen.
    And, the above "quoted comments" are simply the rebuttals you would hear from a good, articulate, anti.

Oh, and one more...

"you didn't really need a gun against a knife, did you?"

IMO, we cannot leave one crack, no matter how tiny, for the anti to refute our stance. It's nigh onto impossible to do that, but we must make every effort.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsnake View Post
    NICE!

May I use it as is?
    Certainly.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links