DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles - Page 3

DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles

This is a discussion on DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This would not even be in the same league as the 500,000 FEMA Coffins, the 120,000 Boxcars fit with shackles, or the multitudes of Chinese ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles

Administrator
    This would not even be in the same league as the 500,000 FEMA Coffins, the 120,000 Boxcars fit with shackles, or the multitudes of Chinese made Guillotines that in the U.S. right now.
    Hopyard believes that those are genuine threats to U.S citizens but, he is not buying any 7,000 Full Auto Assault Rifle conspiracy.

FEMA_Camp_.jpg
    Hard_Core, OD*, BugDude and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConcealer View Post
    This is scary.
    Agree....... Americans better begin to prepare, I believe a War is Brewing....

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    This would not even be in the same league as the 500,000 FEMA Coffins, the 120,000 Boxcars fit with shackles, or the multitudes of Chinese made Guillotines that in the U.S. right now.
    Hopyard believes that those are genuine threats to U.S citizens but, he is not buying any 7,000 Full Auto Assault Rifle conspiracy.

FEMA_Camp_.jpg
    I get called a Conspiracy NUT when I mention the Coffins, Guillotines and Boxcars to anyone... Glad to see another person who knows about them.

Well for once I think I have found some use in a Hopyard post.

He stated the agencies that are within the DHS, including the Border Patrol and Coast Guard, which puts my paranoia at ease. However, the blatant hypocrisy still stands firm.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Distinguished Member
    Well no wonder there aren't any ARs or 30rd. mags, or .223 or 5.56 ammo. Uncle Sam is buying up everything that can be produced.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

...yeah, and he's shakin' OUR piggy banks to get the money...this ain't right!!!
    Spirit51 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post

FEMA_Camp_.jpg
    Re: Part in bold- At my age I might need one of those.

Now, I have used a few Chinese made Guillotines, but we can't get into that here. Poor poor quality.
    QKShooter and HotGuns like this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member

DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles

They place orders all the time, I know guys in the industry this is pretty normal.
    Just got some attention.
    You have to remember how easy it is to spend somebody else's money. Our government is very good at spending other people's money!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    I read the RFP - originally written in June, 2012, last updated September, 2012. I also notice it has NOT been rescinded so it's still valid. Hypocritical SOB's!
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I am not 100% certain, but the request is for PDWs, and, as described, it seems highly unlikely that these would be "standard" ARs. They are very likely to be short barreled versions, considering the need for use when "maximum concealment is necessary" (and I may have misquoted that, as I didn't go back to get the exact wording, but that's pretty close.

And Hopyard is exactly right. This isn't the first big order for rifles (or PDWs) that DHS has made, and it won't be the last. They have tens of thousands of people in that department under arms. US Customs and Border Protection has, in itself, over 45,000 officers and agents. And that's the tip of the iceberg of DHS...

I for one am a little tired of the fearmongering goofiness that seems to erupt every time a federal agency with a law enforcement/security arm puts in an order for (gasp) guns and ammo.
    JD, msgt/ret, Clodbert and 2 others like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Is not HS preparing to become obama's strong civilian force. The way I see it they are preparing for a possible revolution, not a terrorist attack. Check out the route Hitler took starting in 1933 which parallels Obama's agenda pretty closely. Folks we are going to experience something more than "just a bump in the road" in the very near future.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Let's see, 8 million rounds of hollow point pistol ammo, 7000 Assault Rifles, 500,000 coffins, 120,000 shackle laden boxcars.

Now I'm no clairvoyant but it seems to me that they are preparing for shooting and burying. Unless they start shipping these coffins overseas, it would also seem that they intend to use them on domestic soil. Seeing as they are welcoming illegal people INTO this country with welcoming arms, laws, and benefits it sure doesn't seem logical that they are preparing to keep anyone OUT. Using deductive reasoning, it doesn't leave too many alternatives other than preparing for large scale domestic conflict.

Even animals can sense a tsunami well before it arrives and head for high ground...nobody called them paranoid once the water hit.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I just waiting on someone on this forum to mention a tin hat now...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

...with the resolve of the current administration and it's hirelings to disarm We the People. his declaration of intent to build a civilian force, etc ad nauseum, you'll likely hear a lot more "fearmongering" and "goofiness" as you call it...you might keep your salt and pepper handy...those words won't taste all that good when/if he gets his way...

VIP Member
    The fact that anyone on this forum actually believes that there are 100,000 BOXCARS with shackles and guillotines(????) in them has me questioning my desire to remain a member.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links