DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles - Page 5

DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles

This is a discussion on DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just added Reynolds Wrap to the wife's shopping list....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: DHS orders 7000 Assault Rifles

Administrator
    I just added Reynolds Wrap to the wife's shopping list.
    BugDude and msgt/ret like this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    What's Popular Mechanic's political take on gun control?

When I read in there that gov't can't exempt themselves from the laws they push on us, I'll pay attention. When Congress gives up their golden parachute retirement and participates in Social Security I'll listen. When Congress gives up their cushy healthplan and participates in Medicare, I'll listen. Unfortunately, there appear to be two sets of rules and the gap between them seems to get wider rather than narrower.
    What's "american holocaust coming's" take on, well, reality? And PM didn't say ANYTHING about gun control. They said "Hey, that concentration camp that's supposed to be in Wyoming? Yeah...that's in North Korea, someone just (poorly) photoshopped a DHS logo over the lat/long coordinates and a bunch of rubes bought it. Those 500,000 FEMA coffins? A plant that manufactures coffin liners. And so on."

And you didn't mention government exemption from laws, you mentioned death box cars with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. Ok, so you didn't really mention that, but I'd believe THAT before I believed this other nonsense. Honestly, it frightens me - TRULY frightens me - more than the new push for gun control, that so many people can buy this obvious hokey crap.
    Hopyard likes this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Yes. Because legislation proposed to Congress and visible to the whole world is EXACTLY the same as the rantings of "american apocalypse coming." There's no difference in those two things at all. Death boxcars and House Resolutions share the exact same level of legitimacy.... Sheesh.
    I don't buy in to typical conspiracy talk and can see an obvious justification for the weapons purchase. But, you really can't blame people for feeling fearful when history has a reputation for repeating itself. We have given too many inches over the last few decades that we are miles away from where we should be.....IMHO.

The ultimate point is the hypocrisy of Government's application and authority over the people's.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

When making a hat, is it best to put shiney side out or in???
    Caertaker likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    You'd better be buying a WHOOOOLE lot of it....
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

What's "american holocaust coming's" take on, well, reality? And PM didn't say ANYTHING about gun control. They said "Hey, that concentration camp that's supposed to be in Wyoming? Yeah...that's in North Korea, someone just (poorly) photoshopped a DHS logo over the lat/long coordinates and a bunch of rubes bought it. Those 500,000 FEMA coffins? A plant that manufactures coffin liners. And so on."

And you didn't mention government exemption from laws, you mentioned death box cars with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads. Ok, so you didn't really mention that, but I'd believe THAT before I believed this other nonsense. Honestly, it frightens me - TRULY frightens me - more than the new push for gun control, that so many people can buy this obvious hokey crap.
    There's an ignore button in your settings. Feel free to add my name to it.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Administrator
    I got a boxcar full. Maybe some midol too. Gee whiz guys.
    OPFOR, discoboxer and msgt/ret like this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

VIP Member
    I got a boxcar full
    Better get two, with so much of that space being taken up by shackles and guillotines....

Administrator
    Yeah, maybe. But really, my concern is only with one rifle. The one that is going to kill me. Be it one rifle or 7000, its no difference to me. Obama's army already has thousands if not millions of rifles on hand, among lots of other more potent stuff. 7k is a drop in the bucket.

Now for the original intent of the thread, yes, its hypocritical. But that does not matter in a liberal mind, they do not see the lunacy, as they are far superior to you.
    msgt/ret and BugDude like this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

...yeah, BOXCARS full...

RKM
    It took me at least a good minute to know what exactly it was you were getting on about. Man I'm slow. :D

I'm just standing by to see what the citizens of New York state is going to do in the face of their new and improved gun control law.

They are really pissed and talking a lot of smack right now.

It could get interesting.
    atctimmy likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Don't forget besides the 7000 ar's they have f-16's fa-18's blackhawks, apache's and drones. And other things like tanks with other things they don't tell you about.
    How can anyone trust them.
    But I'll have the last laugh, watching King Obama, hiding behind them. coward

I don't know what they are preparing for any more than I know how much a stock of interest will rise or fall by end of close today. When I read the news there is much that concerns me from both within and without the Country. While I personally regard this administration as a threat to freedoms that others have secured for me I don't want to focus singlemindedly to the point where I miss any others. It seems to me that it would be desirable for the Department of Homeland Security to possess these rifles should fears of a North Korean super-EMP transpire. BTW did anyone answer: shining side out or in?

PRY: North Korea EMP attack could destroy U.S. ? now - Washington Times
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

VIP Member
    The FF would think us stupid for letting the government get in its current state. Franklin would be saying - I told you you would have a hard time hanging on to it. DeToqueville, while not a FF, would be saying I told you so!!! You people are idiots.

We have failed to heed the wisdom of the past.
    Snub44 and SIXTO like this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links