This is to "ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited." - Page 2

This is to "ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited."

This is a discussion on This is to "ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited." within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I want one of them "rocket" launcher thingys on my AR. Anyone know where to get one?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: This is to "ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited."

Senior Moderator
    I want one of them "rocket" launcher thingys on my AR.

Anyone know where to get one?
    aus71383 and Rock and Glock like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

She's nuttier than a squirrel turd. Unfortunately, there's a lot more out there chocked full of just as many as her.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

So I can keep the rocket launcher on my AR-15, but I can't buy any more shotguns with rocket launchers. That clears things up.

Austin

Senior Moderator
    Where d'ya get your rocket launcher? I still want one...

Rock and Glock likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I love some of the comments after that article...

"I feel sorry for her cats. You know she has multiple cats, just look at her."

"If ever there was a poster child for term limits, Mr. Feinstein is it. Er uh, sorry I mean senator Feinstein."
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I want one of them "rocket" launcher thingys on my AR.

Anyone know where to get one?
    If it's anything like she wants people to believe you just ask your local Army Surplus store if you can see the "special back room" and there is all the latest toys. Think like the movie Falling Down. Guy walks into the Army Surplus store and can walk out with basically anything from Claymore mines to C4 to RPGs, to anything full auto.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Folks in California are in serious denial on a lot of matters. She is just one of them along with Boxer and Pelosi.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Where d'ya get your rocket launcher? I still want one...

Apparently one showed up at the Seattle gun buyback. Somebody traded it in for a $100 gift card. Now they're trying to trace it back and figure out where it came from and how. What happened to the "no questions asked" deal?
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Yep, everyone can pick up a FIM 92 Stinger at their local Army Navy Surplus Store, the actual cost is about $40,000.00 but on the blackmarket, I would guess, about $80-$100K.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    It sounds as if Feinstein is admitting that the Constitution protects an unlimited right to keep and bear arms. Otherwise... why would she need to take action to ensure that it is not unlimited?

Most of the politicians pushing gun control are downright creepy.
    Doghandler and Pistology like this.

This is to "ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited."

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Apparently one showed up at the Seattle gun buyback. Somebody traded it in for a $100 gift card. Now they're trying to trace it back and figure out where it came from and how. What happened to the "no questions asked" deal?
    Of course it was a used one-time-use item. Basically no different than any other inert item like the cement filled canons on the lawn of most capitol buildings.

-john

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links